ch. 13 | hotel rooms

Harry's POV

"Who's all in the hotel?" Olivia asked.

After the movie, I decided to bring her back to my hotel. Maybe, we can hang out with the boys like the day I met her. It was kinda funny we ran into each other at my own concert! I thought she was looked gorgeous on Instagram. But, she's way prettier in person. 

She's so sweet, and cute. I just love spending time with her. Only thing is, she doesn't really talk about her life and her family. I've told her everything about me to Gemma and my mom, Anne to all the boys. She has barely told me about her mom or dad. She has only talked a little bit, but I feel like I haven't stopped talking. I feel like she doesn't trust me.. I probably wouldn't trust me either, because let's face it. We just met and I'm kinda famous... Stuff can get outta hand and the hold world will know in a split second.

"The boys and or security guards." I answered, while entering the elevator to floor 7. We have the whole floor to ourselves so that's a plus.

My room was 725, Niall was beside me, and then Louis, and then Liam, and you get the rest.

"Come on in." I said kicking my shoes off to the side, welcoming her in. "It's not the cleanest, but I've been kinda lazy since the last concert." She nodded.

She took off her vans placing them beside my bed. I flopped down on the bed beside her. I threw my hand onto her thigh, "so what do you wanna do?" She shrugged.

"There's a pool wanna swim?" I asked.

"I don't have a swimsuit." She said.

"Lou has one, come onnn." I whined pulling her up. I ran to Lou's room real fast leaving Olivia in the room.

I banged on the door, "Let me in!" I could hear Lou and Lux laughing in the background. She opened the door and I barged in.

"I need your bathing suit." I demanded.

Lou gave me that weird look. "Why?"

"Okay. there's a girl in my room who I like a lot, and we are going swimming ." She nodded, handing me the bathing suit that was laying on the chair. They look the same size, so this hopefully will fit.

••

"Here." I said, handing Olivia Lou's blue bathing suit.
"Thanks.." She replied, giving me a small smile.

While she was changing in the bathroom, I decided to hurry and change in here.

I threw my clothes off, slipping my trunks on.

In the corner of my eye I saw her walking out, and when I turned my head looking at her. I almost dropped, her body is beautiful... hot as fuck..

I gasped.

"Harry. Take a picture it will last longer." she joked.

"I might as well. Come here." I patted my leg. She sat down right on my thigh. I grabbed my phone, clicking Instagram.

"Let's take a selfie." I laughed. She grabbed my phone, preparing to take the picture when I quickly pecked her cheek.

The photo was of me doing that and she had a surprise look. "Awh.. it's cute." Olivia said. She typed in the caption.

With this beautiful girl  
Picture attached

I immediately started getting likes on the pictures. I'm glad she was handing my phone back, because I was getting rude comments like.

who is that? she's ugly as fuck!
Ewh... She needs to die.

"Uhh Olivia." I said.

"What she asked?"

"Put your Instagram and Twitter on private so you don't get hate." I replied. She nodded, typing away on her phone. "Done." she said.

I threw my phone down. "Okay, let's go babe." I said grabbing her hand. I also grabbed two towels for us.

_________________________
Olivia's POV

Let me tell you... Harry. Is. Hot. Especially when he's shirtless. He has all these tattoos and that turns me on so much. We were currently just floating around until he wrapped his arms around my cold body. It sent chills up my body, sending me in to a warmth. He was putting kisses up and down my arms.

"Stop, it tickles." I giggled.

"Oh it does?" He smirked. He instantly dug his head into my next, he scruffy facial hair was tickling against my neck. I pushed him away.

"That tickled so bad!" I yelled, laughing. I turned around wrapping my arms around his neck. He returned the favor, by wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You're amazing, you know that?" I said, blushing. He shook his head?

"No, I think that's you." He said, kissing my cheek.

What were we exactly? We are all over each other all the time, flirting our brains out. I mean we hardly know each other, are we rushing this?

"I'm freezing." I shivered. Harry settled his hand on the low of my back. "Let's go." He replied. He only grabbed one towel, and wrapped it around both of us. I wrapped both of my arms around his waist.

••••• 

When we made it to the room, I dried off but only having my clothes I had on earlier to wear. Harry took notice and threw me one of his white shirts. Guess this is all I'm wearing. While Harry went to the bathroom I slipped on my underwear and put on his white shirt, that hung mid thigh. It smelled just like him and his cologne he always wears.

"Wow." Harry gasped. I raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"You look so good in my shirt." He flirted, leaving a small kiss on my jaw.

"I'm so tired. I'll sleep in the floor." I offered.

"No. You can sleep on the bed, I'll take the floor." I refused. 

"Let's just both sleep in the bed since we can't make up our minds." Harry nodded.

He slid under the covers, as did I. I felt uncomfortable, I wish he would scoot over towards me or something.

Harry must've read my mind, because he wrapped his arms around me.. "Goodnight beautiful." Harry whispered, leaving a kiss on my forehead..

"Goodnight." I whispered back.. I could get used to this. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.