ch. 9- they don't know about this.

Olivia's POV

Nicole threw a tan colored dress, making it's way on the bed. She has been like this for the past hour ever since I told her Harry asked me to dinner. Well, unfortunately he told me to dress kinda fancy. So, therefore Nicole has been dramatically searching my closet for the right dress.

"Ahh, this is cute." I cooed at the dress Nicole threw on the bed just now. It was a tan colored dress, that was cut off just below the knees. This would totally look cue with my creme and diamond in crested pumps I got a while back in NYC.

"This will do." I smiled grabbing the dress and jogging to the bathroom. I still needed to do my makeup and hair. This is going to be a eventful evening.

I slipped the comfortable dress on, staring at myself in the mirror. Wow, why didn't I ever wear this dress before?

I walked back to where Nicole was, "Why are you sitting there? We gotta do my hair and make up in under 2 hours!" I yelled. Nicole jumped, grabbing my straightener and my make up bag.

"So which one do you want to do yourself?" She asked plugging the straightener in.

I hesitated, "Uhhh, I'll do my make up. We can save some time." I answered grabbing the make up.

About a hour and a half later, I was finally read for this dinner with THE Harry Styles.

Nicole squealed, "Oh my gosh, my best friend looks so gorgeous!" I smiled, thankful for this girl.

Our little conversation was interrupted when the doorbell went off. Harry must be here. SO much as happened in the past 24 hours. I called Harry this morning about how the tabloids are already talking about us. I was pretty furious, but after Harry just called me beautiful something clicked inside of me. Maybe Harry Styles is not bad. Yeah, he's like voted the hottest celebrity alive and any model could have him. Hopefully, this dinner goes as planned.

"Hi." I blushed opening the door. Harry stood there wearing black skinny jeans and a white button down shirts. I've noticed this is his regular dressy apparel.  

"You look very beautiful this evening." He winked. He reached for my hand, pulling me towards his car.

"Be careful! Use protection." My idiotic best friend yelled from in the kitchen. She's probably stealing all the food in my house about now.

"Ignore her." I mumbled, I looked over at Harry and his cheeks were blood red. He's embarrassed? He helped me into his Range Rover, as he walked over to the driver's side.

I fumbled with my fingers in this awkward silence. I tried breaking it by starting a conversation, "So where we going Harold?" I giggled, realizing I called him Harold. He took his eyes off the road. He looked at me like, are you serious right now?

"Harold, really?" He laughed as he turned right onto the highway. I nodded, as it turned back into  silence.

I thought about different things like is Harry going to be in Ohio any longer? Or where does he go on tour next? Random thoughts were roaming around my brain. I just had to ask one question again.

"When are you going back on tour?" I bit my lip, wondering.

"Actually, my tour is over. Our last concert was here. I've decided to just stay here for the next week or two. Probably whenever you want me to leave." He flirted. Why must he do this to me....We just met and this is moving way faster than I thought it was.

"Oh that's cool. I got softball tomorrow. You wanna come?" I hope my crazed teammates that are directioners don't go all fangirl on him. That would be pretty embarrassing.

He nodded, "Sure, but we are finally here." He pulled into Refectory Restaurant & Bistro. I think I've been here once? It was before formal one year when I came with my best friend, Joey.

We entered the restaurant, being took to a private seating area in the back. "What would you like to order, miss?" The waiter asked, also winking at me. I saw Harry glaring at the waiter. "Uhh, I'll have whatever he's having."  I answered. Harry ordered the chef's special with a glass of wine. I just wanted a sweet tea with lemon.

"Soo tell me about yourself?" Harry said staring up a conversation. I explained to him about my parents and their occupations. Also, about my crazed best friend, Nicole, how she is in love with them. Then, about how I graduate this year and that I love to spend my time playing soccer and softball. "This is probably the first time I've ever actually dressed up in a dress."I admitted. This is like a first for me. I've never been took out on a date. That Joey date was with all our friends and boys were never interested in me.

"Why is that? You look so beautiful tonight to tell you the truth." I blushed at his comment, but I replied with, " My normal attire is my usual thing. Like my dream date is probably in jeans and at a ballpark." I didn't mean to make it out that this date was bad, but I was just stating my opinion.

Harry's face dropped with sadness, "So your saying this date sucks?"

I grabbed Harry's hand assuring him it's a great date so far. "No Harry this is great, more than great." I smiled.

Our talk was interrupted when the flirty waiter came back and gave us our food. He laid my plate down in front of me. I immediately dug in.

_________________________________________-________________

After finishing our delicious dinner, Harry took me home. He pulled into my driveway. "So what time should I get you?"

"About 4? Wear some tennis shoes and shorts if you wouldn't mind, it's gonna get hot out." I assured him.

"Haha okay, do you mind if I bring Niall around too? He actually enjoys playing baseball and soccer." He said.

"Well afterwards, we could head to the soccer field." I smirked. I checked the clock in his car and it said 11:15pm. Geez, I needed to head in.

I cracked open the door, leaning over to peck Harry on the cheek. "Thank you for tonight." I whispered making my way out of the car.

I made my way inside, leaning onto the door sliding down.

Today was amazing...