ch.17 | Goodbye

Olivia's POV

It's been a week since I started dating Harry. I still can't believe it. I've never really dated anyone, let alone a celebrity!

Harry has been such a sweetheart to me! He treats me like a princess. He is always asking how I am, because of the hate. But thankfully my Instagram is on private and Twitter is also. Harry has brought up what's going to happen when school starts text week, but honestly I have no idea. School starts on September second and that's this Friday coming up. Harry has been here for about three weeks, and I want him to stay longer!!

My great thoughts were interrupted by my phone going off.

Hii. - H

I replied back immediately. Harry wanted to meet up for lunch at Starbucks down the road. I had to hurry and change clothes. I threw on yoga pants and some comfortable t-shirt. I didn't put any makeup on either. We weren't going somewhere very fancy.

"Mom!! I'm meeting Harry at Starbucks. Be back later." I yelled. "Okay sweetie. Be careful!" Mom yelled back.

I grabbed the keys to my car, and went out the door.

I arrived to Starbucks shortly later. Harry was smiling and sitting in the corner. He looks so good, I thought..

"Hey babe." Harry spoke up.

"Hi!" I smiled warmly. "I've missed you." I added.

"I've missed you too love, but we need to talk." He choked. Oh god. We just started dating! I haven't done anything wrong. What the heck is going on??

"Liv. I have to leave. My manager doesn't want me to stay down here in Ohio. He needs me to get back to LA and go out. I told him I didn't want to, but he's my boss so I have to. I'm so sorry." He looked down at the table, scared of my reaction. I knew this was going to happen sooner or later. I have school Friday. I'm going to lose it, without him.

Tears almost escaped my eyes, but they didn't. "Harry. Honestly it's fine, yes I'm going to be upset and miss you a lot. We can work this out! I really like you Harry." I said. He grabbed my trembling hand, and kissed the back. He smiled, "You can trust me."

"We can always FaceTime and text 24/7 and if we have to I can easily fly down on a weekend I have off." I half smiled. I don't know what I'm going to with him away. We've only dated a week, my trust isn't there. My thoughts were coming here and there. What's the point in being a couple if you're gone all the time? I've never been a sucker for long distant.

"Harry do you think this will work?" He nodded, "Yes of course! I really like you Liv, why can't you see that? I'll just be with my band mates. Nobody else." He's a celebrity. He could easily go out on dates and party with other girls.
I mean yeah I can trust him, but I know how girls exactly are. He's basic man candy and girls will be all over him.

"I have to catch my plane tonight, it was the closest one." Harry explained, I️ nodded. This sucks, just when I thought this year was starting to be great cause I met a new guy and softball was becoming better than ever. I engulfed him in a hug, sad that I fell for a guy I just met recently.

"Hey, Liv everything is gonna be okay. I promise I'll text, tweet, call, Skype, FaceTime, everything I possibly can. I won't have much to do anyways." I nodded and just mumbled, "Okay I trust you.." He kissed my forehead in reassurance.

Few hours later

Guess it's time to say goodbye. I mean I knew this would happen, he doesn't live in Ohio. I never expected for me to meet him, so I'm not that hurt by everything. I expect to get hurt, I always have. I watched as him and his band mates walk their way into the airport and Harry waited behind to say goodbye to me.

"I'm sorry I did this to you." What does he mean?

"I'm sorry I dragged you into my hectic life, I knew I'd be leaving but I still fell for you and now I'm gonna hurt you being gone. I can already feel it." I looked down with sorrow.

"Harry, anything is possible if you care deeply for a person. I trust our relationship that we will see each other again. I mean you're off tour, so you'll be able to visit me." I press my lips against his roughly, putting all my sadness into it.

"Hey, I'm gonna miss you a lot Olivia."

"I'm gonna miss you too Hazza." He laughed as me calling him by that cute nickname. "That reminds me, I'll come visit if there is a Post Malone concert happening anytime soon??" I winked.

He giggled, "I'll let you know baby. I'll see you soon okay??" He kissed me again, not letting go of our hug.
"I'll see you soon Harry Styles." Shocked that I'm kissing and hugging Harry goodbye.

I watched him slowly carry his luggage away with his band mates, he turned around blowing a kiss goodbye and I jokingly acted like I caught it. Well it's time to return back to my normal life and hang out with Nicole.