ch. 14 | BooBear

Olivia's POV

I was woken up to yelling coming from the other side of the door. Doesn't people know we are sleeping?

"Boobear! Wake uppppp." I heard a British accent yelling. That must be one of Harry's bandmates.

I turned over with Harry's arms wrapped securely around my waist. I planted kisses all over Harry's face. "Wake. Up." I yelled. He groaned rolling over.

"Boobear! Get upppp." I heard the yelling coming from the door again.

Harry groaned, "Come in!"

Oh crap, I'm only in Harry's shirt. I threw the covers over my body and head fast before he walks in.

I heard the door click, "Harrrryyy. They have breakfast." I heard.

"Louis, let me sleep in." Harry complained.

There was a little bit of silence. "It's Olivia." Harry spoke up. I pulled the comforter off my face, and looked at the guy I saw at the concert. He must be apart of One Direction! Well, his name is Louis so he must be.

"Hi." I blushed.

"Ohh. You're the girl from the concert. Well, hello love." Louis winked, he walked towards to door. "No funny business!!"

I rolled my eyes, pulling my body back under the cover.

"We gotta get up, I have a interview tonight." Harry said, while trying to pull the cover off of me. "Do you wanna go?" I shook my head. I really didn't look forward to that. We aren't dating yet, and I don't wanna cause anything. 

Harry nodded, understanding.

"I'm gonna shower and such. You can stay here for a while." Harry said, grabbing clothes out of his blue suitcase and making his way to the bathroom. I decided to just lay back and get some sleep.

-"-"-"-"-"-

As soon as I was about to fall asleep, a door opened. "Aye." Somebody was shaking me. "Wake up dude. We gotta get ready." I tried to pretend like I was asleep, so nobody would bother me. I don't know who is doing this, because it isn't Louis or Harry. They have a fast talking, British accent. I felt the blanket jerk up, and cold air surrounded me. All I had on was underwear and Harry's shirt.

"Ah! You're not Harry!" This boy yelled, turning around. I grabbed the blanket and wrapped in back around me.

"Harry is in the bathroom." I growled. The boy nodded, walking out. Who was that?

""""""""""""""

Another person was shaking me, as in waking me up from a good sleep again. "Leave me alone, whoever you are. I'm not Harry." I heard a chuckle.

"Of course you aren't love, I am." Harry laughed. I smirked, raising up.

"Sorry somebody came in here and took my blanket, thinking it was you." I sighed.

"Must've been Liam. He tends to do that." I nodded. So it was Liam! The other one from the concert. I can remember their names, but not faces. I remember Louis because he was the most outgoing that first day.

"Do you want me to take you home first?" Harry asked, fixing his hair in the mirror. He was wearing black skinny jeans, with this very strange designed shirt.. I realized he always wears that, with his boots that I adore.

I nodded.

"Why are you staring at my boots?" Harry laughed. I looked away.

"Cause they are adorable, and they are something I'd wear." I blushed.

Harry glanced at his brown ankle boots. "I'll buy you a pair." Harry smiled. I shook my head. There's no way he's gonna buy another pair. Those must've costed over 200$ worth for a pair of boots. Well, it's Harry of course and he probably buys the most expensive kind. Those boots probably cost more than my college tuition.

"I'd rather have a cheap pair from the mall." I laughed.

----

"You ready?" Harry asked. I nodded. We made our way out by the lobby where all the others were, such as Louis and Liam. Including the guys I saw at the concert. I kinda remember their names from Nicole, like Niall and Zack maybe? I have the tendency to lose names in my memory.

Harry had his Range Rover, so I hopped into the front seat, as the others got into their other cars.

Harry laid his hand on the inner part of my thigh. Chills traveled through my body. What is this boy doing to me? and why?

-------

"We are here babe." Harry placed the car in park, opening my door for me. He intertwined our fingers just to walk to the door.

"I'll message you hopefully later, love." Harry replied. He leaned in, as did I. Our lips moved perfectly in sync. I pulled away, blushing. pecking his cheek one more time before saying goodbye.

"Laterrrr." I said, trying so fast to get into the door. Too many thoughts running through my brain.

Am I a bad kisser? Dude.. I've barely made out before.

What are we? and why did he kiss me like that? Ugh.