ch. 6- let me love you.

Olivia's POV
Nicole kept constantly slapping me on the arm. We were sitting here, waiting for the crowd too lighten up so we could leave. I glared at Nicole, "What!"

Her mouth opened wide, shocked; "If it wasn't for me, he wouldn't have even noticed you." Oh, she's angry now. There's that little voice in my head telling me 'She's just jealous.' 'That's not a true best friend.' I rolled my eyes at the little voice.

"Nicole. He noticed me, because I followed him on fucking Instagram. If you want to fight, I'll leave on my own." I demanded turning around.

"Whatever." She replied walking away. I stood there just waiting for my mom to call and tell me she arrived to pick me up. I really want out of here.

But, memories flashed through my mind. Memories about THE Harry Styles. He actually invited me up on stage? He actually noticed me. That never happens. He also even admitted to flirting me with me. I'm usually not the type to get guys' attention.

My thoughts were interrupted by phone vibrating in my back pocket, but I was interrupted once again by a tall, built man coming up to me.

I took a step back unsure, "Yes?" I was kind of frightened by his appearance. Maybe he's a rapist? Man....

He straightened his back, coughing. "Mr. Styles wants to see you backstage." I choked on my own breathe. WHAT?!

I kept coughing, as the man patted my back ."Ms.? Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded clearing my throat. I straightened up my top, following the man.

He made his way through behind the stage. We ended up in front of a door with huge letter "One Direction Dressing Room" I swallowed.

"Go on in, they are in there." I nodded, the man went down another hallway.

I barged on in. It was such a huge mistake. I walked into their dressing room, all the boys were shirtless. Niall was in his underwear. I screamed, turning back around. I kept my eyes closed.

"Olivia!!!" Niall shouted. He grabbed my arm pulling me inside. I glared at him, because he was still unpleasant. I slowly turned around to meet 5 pairs of eyes. "Hi." I waved at the gorgeously looking guys. Harry was sitting on the couch, and the others were currently changing in front of me. Harrys face turned a bright red, from blushing.

"Hello, love." Louis said. And they all said the same except Harry. That kind of hurt, even though I've never met these guys. Niall still had ahold of my arm, pulling me towards the couch. Oh no! He's going push me beside Harry. Shit. My eyes widened, he pushed me right beside of him.

I scooted away on the other side of this couch. Harrys whole attitude completely changed. It's like I hurt him. Now, I feel bad. I scooted back to him, and he put his arm over the back of the couch, behind my head.

He turned his head to look at me, and I did the same. He winked, "Hello, love." I blushed, covering my face.

"Awh! Harold made her blush." I think Liam shouted. Harry surprisingly grabbed my wrists.

"Don't hide, it's just us." He calmly said. He's such a sweet guy, all of them are actually. He has beautiful green eyes, that I could stare into forever.

Niall looked at the three other boys, I guess they got the same memo. Niall, Liam, Louis, and Zayn just walked out surprisingly. I jumped up facing Harry.

"How did I get into this mess?" I laughed running my hand through my hair.

Harry stood up as well, he laughed. Ah, that laugh! It was like music to my ears. "Uhh, you followed me this morning on Instagram, didn't you?" He asked. I spun around.

"Uh yeah. My crazed friend Nicole, made me do it. I kinda wasn't a fan." I frowned. Harrys eyes widened.

"Oh well, Niall saw that you followed me and he checked out your page." Harry replied, walking closer to me. I took a step back, every step he took forward.

"You are way prettier in person." He flirted. I blushed, "And you have a pretty girlfriend."

He furrowed his eyebrows, took aback by my response. "Where'd you hear that?" He asked, shocked. He stepped back.

I scratched my head, "I saw it on People.com? It said you were in a good relationship with a model named Nadine Leopold? Sorry I don't know her, but she's gorgeous." I said.

Harry just laughed at me. "What?" I said. Why is he laughing? Doesn't he a have girlfriend?

"I didn't date her. She was Niall's friend. Management just made it look like we were dating. I'm single.." He winked. Oh god, he's going to kill me. He walked towards me, closer.

He smirked, "What about you, miss-i-play-softball-and-I-hate-one-direction do you have a boyfriend?" I rolled my eyes at his cocky response.

I turned the other way making my way to the door, "For your information I don't."

I was about to open the dressing room door to leave. This boy will be the death of me if I stay any longer. I suddenly felt a tug on my back pants pocket. What the fuck?

I turn around and Harry was staring at my ass. "Dick." I mumbled.

"Feisty. I like it." He winked.

I grabbed the handle and opened the door and in came four nosy band members. They must've been listening.

"Seriously?" I scoffed. Marching my way to the exit. My mom has been ringing my phone for the past half hour. My phone was ringing once again, but I couldn't answer it. My nerves are all shook up.

How could he just sit there and be the biggest pervert and dick ever? First, he flirts and keeps getting closer to me. Then he stares at my ass? First of all what did he do to my jean pocket??

I stuck my hand into my back pocket. I pulled out a little piece of white paper. What? I opened the paper and there was a phone number?

555-555-0123

text me- Harry xx

I crumpled the paper up and stuck in back into my pocket. Maybe it could be useful?

------------

"What took you so long?!" My mom shouted at me, as I sat in the front seat of the car.

I put my arms up in surrender, "I'm sorry! There was a lot of girls there." She nodded, knowing I was right.

"Wait where's Nicole?" She asked, almost braking the car.

I sighed, "She left. It's a long story...."

My mom Angel, put her hand on my shoulder, "Honey, whatever happened. You two always work it out. I promise love." She reassured.

I smiled, "Thanks mommy.."

I just wish this night was over...