ch.7- nothing at all

Olivia's POV

Last nights events kept wondering around in my head. I get noticed one time by a guy and it's Harry Styles? That doesn't happen to me. It's like a one in a million chance.

I was currently sitting in my comfortable bed staring at the ceiling. The whole house was empty, because my parents had to go to work. They are never home! I swear they are gone so much, I think this house is my own.

I reached over grabbing my phone. I had 5 notifications from Instagram & Twitter? Wonder who followed me, I smirked. I typed in my password, the app popping up.

@harrystyles followed you.

@fakeliampayne followed you.

@niallhoran followed you.

@niazkilam followed you.

@louist91 followed you.

Holy crap! They all followed me this morning? I nicely followed all of them back, on Twitter and Instagram. Yes, they had different names on Twitter though. ^

I went through all of there instas and Twitter accounts. It seems Louis, Zayn, and Liam have girlfriends? That's good information.

I got another fucking notification. It's eight in the morning, who is up this early? As for me of course.

@harrystyles commented on a photo. "Beautiful ❤️" I clicked the notification, it popped up on a selfie I took like 15 weeks ago. Stalker much?

I wanted to smile and blush over this, but I can't. All of this nonsense ruined my friendship with my best friend! Harry is a total jerk. He grabbed my ass last night, like seriously? Yes, he's a worldwide celebrity. Yes, he's gorgeous. But I don't like him, I despise him.

The other guys, yeah. They look like decent friends, that I would love to get to know. Especially Niall! He's cute, right?

I threw my phone groaning, I want to do nothing at all today.. After last night, I just want to stay in this house. Especially after I'm used to Nicole coming over all the time.

----------

I walked downstairs flopping down onto the sofa. I grabbed the television remote, turning on E! news. Suddenly my face was plastered across the screen.

Holy hell.

"Harry Styles found a new woman? Sources say her name is Olivia Cline. They shouted her name at the concert placed in Columbus, Ohio. Where is Harry's Mystery Girl now?" I hurried and grabbed the remote turning the tv off.

That little jerk...

Wait, he gave me his number. I seriously need to talk to him about this incident. I sprinted to the laundry room, grabbing my dirty shorts that I wore last night. Harry's number was still in my pocket. I read it, dialing it on my phone.

He picked up on the second ring, "Hello?" He groaned, he must've been asleep. Oops!

"Harry? Yeah, we need to talk. Now." I demanded.

"Olivia?" He replied, shocked.

"You guessed it." I acted cocky.

"Send me your address, I'll be over in 10." He said. I immediately texted him my address.

I didn't care about my appearance, so I just left my aero sweatpants and one of my softball tournament shirts. My usual apparel.

I laid on the couch casually flipping through the regular channels. Ten minutes later, the doorbell rang through the house. Crap, he's here.

I walked to the door opening it. Harry showed me his pearly white smile. Oh lord...

"Hi." He smiled.

"Uh Hi. Umm we need to talk." I said moving out of the way for him to walk in.

He sat down on the couch waiting for me. I sat down on the couch across from him.

"Well first of all. The tabloids say we are dating! And I don't want to be on this tv. I want to have a regular life, Harry. I've don't even know you for crying out loud. You shouldn't even be here either. I shouldn't know you!" I yelled. He put his head down staring at the floor.

"I'm sorry okay!" He just randomly shouted. My eyes widened. Wow he just scared me like literally. I stood up.

"Act like it. You can't just come into my life and do this." I rolled my eyes.

"Is it that big a deal? Any girl would love for this to happen to them. I saw your picture on Instagram. You are so gorgeous than the others. Out of every girl, I noticed you at our concert??" He walked closer to me.

He put his finger to my chin lifting my head up, "It's not a crime to see that you're beautiful." He whispered. I blushed, biting my lip. Wow, he's gorgeous. Why am I such a jerk to him?

Snap out of it. He's a perverted asshole. I can't fall for his sparkling green eyes, cute dimples. Shit. I fell for it.

He put his lips next to my ear whispering, "I'll text you later babe." He winked. He walked out of the door leaving my speechless.

I think I'll like Harry Styles? Maybe, maybe not.