ch. 11- i really like harry?

Olivia's POV

Well, Harry hasn't talked to me in like 3 days since that softball practice we went to.. He's actually a really chill guy and fun to hang out with.. I don't know why he hasn't messaged me... Does he not like me?

I know he will only be here in Ohio for a few weeks, but I don't wanna think of that right now. I wanna be with him... he just won't message me...

I don't want to be clingy and message him first.. but he's the only thing that's ran through my mind. I'm a love struck girl on a celebrity. Never thought I'd be thinking that.

"Olivia! Breakfast is readyyyy." Mom yelled. "Noah is here by the way!" She added. I didn't mention, but I have an older brother who is a Sophomore in college at Duke.. We barely seem him, so I don't talk much about him. He up and left me alone here with mom three years ago and went to live with my dad in North Carolina. Mom forgave him, but I don't think I can.

I walked down the stairs. Shit, it's freezing in here.

"Hey, Liverrrrr." Noah laughed, engulfing me in a tight hug.. I rolled my eyes pulling away.

"Hi.." I mumbled. Why does he act like nothing happened when he comes in?

"Here, eat your pancakes.. I'm going to work. mwah." She said, kissing my head.

"Byeeee." I yelled stuffing my face with these delicious pancakes.

Noah slammed his hands on the kitchen counter. "So, what's this Harry Styles shit going on the Internet. I love finding out from my One Direction obsessed girlfriend that Harry Styles is seeing my sister!" He said. I rolled my eyes, throwing my plate in the sink.

"Why do you care? You've been gone for months. Why would I tell you.." I mumbled.

"Because, Olivia... I love you and you're my sister who I wanna look out for.." He sighed in frustration.

"I didn't wanna leave you guys.. but dad he was going to North Carolina! Where my dream college is? I couldn't take up that opportunity." He choked.

Is Noah crying? Oh please no... It's making me let up.

I pulled Noah into a hug... "Please don't cry... I forgive you...You just had to give me time." I assured him.

"I don't want you hurt. Just remember I'm gonna be listening to the tabloids." He laughed, rubbing his eyes.

I waved him off, "You don't gotta worry, me and Harry aren't really a thing anymore."

He rested his head into his palms, "Whys that?" He sound interested...

"We went out to softball practice and he hasn't messaged me in like two days. He must not want me?" I laughed. No guy would want me anyway.

"Olivia... Just message him, maybe he's shy." I shrugged.

"Thanks.. I'm going upstairs. see yaaaa." I patted his back, making my way upstairs.

I needed a shower, it's been like 2 days.

Harry's POV

I'll admit it, I'm scared to message Olivia. What if she thinks I'm a horrible person and doesn't like me. What if she blocked my number or doesn't answer..

"Knock out of it!" Niall yelled. I furrowed my eyebrows. Where did that come from..

"What?"

"You! You've sat around her the past two days, worried go call that girl. Just grow some balls and do it." He yelled once again.

Maybe he's right.

I made my way to my hotel room down the hallway. Dialing her number once again, but this time clicking the call button.

It rang 2 times, before this tone came up saying she was busy.. who's she calling?

Olivia's POV

I decided to man up and call him after the shower, and the call goes straight voicemail, saying he was busy. who's he calling?

Harry's POV

I decide to call back a few minutes later and she picks up.

"H-hey." Shit, I stuttered.

"Hello? Harry?" She said.

"Yeah it's me." I smiled, even thought she can't see.

"How are you?" she asked.

"Um, good. so I have a question." I'm gonna ask her out...

"Yeah..." She seems excited..

"Would you wanna catch a movie tomorrow?" I asked nicely.

"haha, yes."

"I'll see you then love. Pick you up at 8."