THIRTY-FOUR (Iselen POV)

"Ruby, what do you think about the rumours that you share your girlfriend with Mads?"

The singer turns around to look at the paparazzo who's dared to yell the question while he was taking pictures of the band leaving the Pike Place Market of Seattle where we've been having lunch at Copacabana, Zu's favourite Bolivian restaurant to eat hot and spicy meat empanadas. My hand gets tensed for a second but my girl's thumb rubs my skin and keeps dragging me towards the van that's waiting on the street, however, we aren't running... The Hardcores are used to the press' awkward questions and they keep walking slowly even if Mads and Taylor adjust their positions to stand between my body and the camera, the paparazzo moves quickly to try to take a pic of my face but the girls move again blocking his way discreetly.

"Look at this..." Ruby stops abruptly to grab Taylor's T-shirt and pull her closer to her, kissing her lips slowly while they both smile. "Now you can add the Little Wild Vampire to the orgy." Lzzy and Zu chuckle behind us and we all keep walking towards the van ignoring the paparazzo, who doesn't look happy to be the target of the band's jokes, so he decides to attack the weakest link.

"Iselen, what do you think about the hate and criticism you're getting through social media because you're in a polyamorous relationship?" Ruby clenches her jaw and I realize she's really upset... this is going to end in a fight if I don't do something soon.

"They're jealous," I answer firmly and Mads smiles smugly next to me while opening the van door. "If it were true... it'd mean that two of the most beautiful and talented women in this world love me... I'd be very lucky... Some people hate when other people are happy and luckier than they are."

"So you're denying you have a relationship with them both? What happened the other day before the last concert in LA? Did you fight? Are you going to be reason of the band's break-up?"

"Do we look like we've fought?" Zu asks amused while jumping in the van, Lzzy and Taylor show the V sign from their seats sticking their tongues out and Mads closes the door in the paparazzo's face. Unfortunately, some fans have seen us and have surrounded the vehicle, screaming while a police officer tries to clear the road for our driver to get us out of here. Luckily, the tinted windows protect us from prying eyes.

"I'm sorry," I whisper turning around to look at the drummer who shakes her red hair.

"Don't worry, they were going to catch us sooner or later, we've been wandering around all day long visiting the most popular areas of the city and posting pics on our IG account, in fact, I thought it was weird that we didn't bump into one of those idiots..."

"Well, I've enjoyed a lot our visit to the Chinese District and going shopping to Pacific Place, walking around Capitol Hill, our visit to The Elliott Bay Book Company and the lunch at the market was delicious... Where are we going now?" Lzzy smiles, clapping excitedly and almost bouncing on her seat like a kid, before kissing Zu's cheek, she's smiling back putting her arm over the brunette's shoulders.

"We haven't had dessert, we could take a look at Pioneer Square where there're lot of coffee shops..."

"I'd need to drink a cold beer after all those spicy empanadas..." Mads whispers sighing and rubbing her belly.

"Let's go to Merchants Café then, it's the oldest one in the city and craft beers are famous, and we'll go to The Crocodile after dinner to listen so some good music instead of playing it, for a change... I think it's a crime to come to Seattle and not listen to a grunge live concert at least one night, seriously, they even throw you in jail."

"You love this city, don't you?" I ask when I notice the red-haired girl's eyes sparkling talking about live music. "I'm pretty sure you had lot of fun living here."