SIX (Iselen POV)

I close the door of my room trying not to make any noise, it's early in the morning and some Hardcores are still sleeping, I don't want to wake them up slamming a door hard in the corridor. We're supposed to get on the bus to go to Madrid in one hour but they don't always have breakfast first and prefer to take the opportunity to sleep a bit more after a concert... and the party.

I'm not sure about what they did yesterday since we left the stadium very late, so late that fans had given up and no one was waiting for autographs, and when we arrived to the hotel I asked the room service to make me a sandwich and went to bed. Ruby's eyes monitored all my movements during that time and, before I said good night to them, she took my phone and saved her number on it, ordering me to send her a couple of pics of my ex-boyfriend. When I turner my head before walking in the elevator, I realized that the singer was talking to the head of security who nodded listening carefully, while the girls stopped laughing like crazy drunkens for a change a surrounded her frowning. Cool, now everybody knows... I can't help feeling ashamed despite I'm telling myself in my head nonstop that it's not my fault and he should be the one dying of embarrassment.

"I need coffee..." I mumble walking down the corridor when, suddenly, a noise to my left startles me and my heart starts beating in my throat... Ruby's suite door opens and my cheeks blush while my anxiety skyrockets I don't know why, this is ridiculous. It's also stupid to feel disappointed because she's not the one leaving the room but two unknown girls... What's wrong with me? Those groupies walk a bit unstable on her high heels, like they're still drunk, the red-haired one holds the brunette by her arm while they both move slowly and one of them lets out a moan brushing her long hair away from her face. I open my eyes in shock when I see the collection of dark purple hickeys on her neck going down to her breasts, those are more than love bites, it looks like something a sadistic vampire could do... A reddish mark around their wrists looks suspiciously like bruises caused by tight handcuffs... My brain tries to understand the implications of what I'm seeing while they walk in the elevator and vanish... but their lips were smiling. What the hell means that?

"Are you having breakfast?" Ruby's voice behind me startles me, the singer left her room with her hair still wet from the shower and holding a pack of cigarettes in her hand: she looks at me with a straight face but a hint of mischievousness in her eyes, like challenging me to say something.

"Yes, I was going to the dining room..." I whisper and turn around again, walking to the elevator, I've decided that it'd be better not to comment about the red scratches on her neck. I don't know what happened in that suite last night and I don't want to find out.

I feel the avocado and egg toast heavy as a stone in my stomach one hour later, having a relaxed breakfast is pretty hard when a tattooed goddess dressed in black eats and smokes slowly sitting in front of you , quietly but fixing her eyes on you... and smirking naughtily because she knows exactly how much anxious I'm getting judging by the way the coffee mug shakes in my hand. Taylor and Mads arrive five minutes late, yawning and dragging their suitcases, before getting on the bus and collapsing on the couches, exhausted. I roll my eyes and walk towards the back of the vehicle to place my guitar in the mini studio with Ruby's instruments.

"Where the hell are Lzzy and Zu? We have to leave now..." Ruby growls angrily and her friends answer moaning and hiding their faces in pillows.

"They're here..." I whisper from the aisle pointing at one of the bunk beds where two naked bodies are hugging each other and snoring softly... I'm trying not to stare but some of their tattoos are real works of art.

"Fuck! I might have known, every time Lzzy drinks tequila, her clothes disappear..." The singer shakes her head, frustrated. "Eh, sleeping beauties, where are your bags?" Zu raises her hand and shows us her middle finger but her head is still buried in the brunette's neck while she sleeps deeply, she turns her hand slowly and her middle finger points down before letting it drop on the mattress and hugging her... friend... tighter against her body. Ruby sighs and sticks her head through the bus door. "Vincent, please, check if Lzzy and Zu's suitcases are now in the bus trunk and send someone to their suites to make sure they aren't forgetting anything... They've been drinking tequila... Yes, I know, they get unbearable... but we love them nonetheless. Come on..." the beautiful woman points at the back of the bus. "I want to hear you playing again while we wait..."