TWENTY-THREE (Iselen POV)

"So in the end, they picked me... That damned poll..." Ruby giggles and stops in the middle of the road pointing at her own chest with her finger while she staggers a little. "I'm Madison's ideal girlfriend according to the fandom... although Taylor nearly won too."

"Of course, babe, you're both beautiful and talented... and the life of the party as we all have witnessed tonight."

I tilt my head to point at the bass player's house behind us: the evening started well with some guitars and pizzas, the girls sang to me some songs of the new album and we drank a couple of beers but things turned crazy as the sun went down. Lzzy had brought bottles of tequila and lemons, Mads showed us a new kind of weed she'd bought, more powerful than the usual one, and she jumped with Ruby to the swimming pool hours later, both naked, drunk and very high, while Zu took pictures and fought with Lzzy for the last slice of pizza. Taylor fell asleep on a couch after smoking a joint but my girl looked like she was fine, at least fine enough to walk to our house that's not far away, the night is warm and stars shine in the sky although the light pollution hides some of them.

"Seriously? Do you like to watch us together?" The singer asks winking at me mischievously and I shake my head quietly before grabbing her arm and pulling but Ruby only moves three steps before stopping, laughing amused. "Yes... you get horny when you watch us fooling around together... confess it!"

"As I've said before, you're beautiful girls... It's not unpleasant to look at you..."This time I manage to make the HFDC leader keep walking and speaking at the same time even if it's slowly, we'll arrive at home in 10 minutes if we're lucky.

"What has the fact that we're both beautiful to do with the fact that you, a supposedly straight girl, are turned on when I kiss Mads shoving my tongue into her throat while rubbing her boobs?" I give up and decide to walk faster, trying to ignore Ruby and her awkward question, while she laughs her ass off behind me but her hand around my wrist stops me again and I blink surprised, maybe she's not that drunk after all if she's managed to run after me. The singer raises an eyebrow waiting for an answer.

"I don't know if I'm straight anymore... I guess I'm not since you and me, you know..." I whisper awkwardly and she tilts her head to one side, pensively, while her hand rubs my arm up till cupping my cheek.

"And what are you now?" she asks softly. I shrug staring at her pretty face entranced, the nearest lamppost is broken and the city lights are reflected by her shiny eyes when her thumb touches my skin gently.

"I don't know..." I admit putting my arms around her waist when I realize she's staggering again.

"You don't have to be something, Iselen, only go with the flow and enjoy... Not everything you feel must have a name or fit into a certain category... That sounds so boring, you'd be part of a stereotyped majority that behave like sheep following the last trend, I'd rather be unique and original, not letting the rules imposed by others bother me. Who the hell are those people who decided that I'm a lesbian, or queer, or demisexual or whatever? They should mind their own business and let me do whatever I want with my pussy... You're just you and I am myself, we're fine together and that's all that matters... Welcome to the Free Love..."

"I like free love..."

"It's the best concept in the whole world, the only truly inclusive that includes them all... Love freely whoever you are and be happy... This planet would be a better place if everybody does that instead of trying to impose their moral beliefs on others. Be Free Lovesexual, my friend... Well, between consenting adults, you know what I mean..." My girl frowns staggering again.

"I've understood you, babe, and really like your idea... But we'd better go home now so you can take a long nap." Ruby nods and takes my hand while we walk up the street slowly, breathing the fresh air of the night and enjoying the views of the city far away. This is a gated community and there's a security guard watching the entrance door so everything is quiet and I'm not worried about paparazzi catching us for a change.