TWENTY-ONE (Iselen POV)

I take a deep breath bringing fresh air into my lungs, trying to clear my mind unsuccessfully: it smells of candle wax, perfumed oil, sex, sweat, cigarettes... and of Ruby. I can't see her because of the silk blindfold covering my eyes but I can't feel her standing behind me, her fingers slip down my spine grazing my skin slowly and I get goose bumps, my legs shake and I twist my wrists but the leather handcuffs are firmly secured and the rope ties me to the ceiling, I can't release myself... but I can't take much more of this. I feel dizzy, slightly tipsy despite I haven't drunk, but it's not an unpleasant feeling... Quite the contrary, in spite of the pain, frustration and exhaustion, I feel like I'm floating, like my body isn't a prison of the spirit anymore and my brain is able to rest finally now that I don't need it to think or make decisions, all the tension and anxiety have vanished. The only thing I must do is to please her, hold on a little longer so she's proud and satisfied with me... Making Ruby happy is my only obsession when I'm deep in the sub space. It's oddly liberating and very addictive.

"One more time, baby girl... Tense your buttock muscles, do it for me..." Her breath fanning my ear sends a shiver down my spine but my body obeys immediately, my will doesn't belong to me anymore and I'll do whatever she wants. A muffled cry mixed with a gasp escapes from my dry throat when I feel the sharp pain of her leather riding whip hitting my flesh, the burning sensation persists despite it was a quick jab, but it fades away little by little and allows me to focus on the throbbing pain in my clit that's yearning her touch. Wetness and heat seem to run down my thighs because I know that, after every torture, I'll be comforted with pleasure and praises that are worth more than gold to me... If the singer is happy with me, everything is all right in my world.

"Fuck!" The curse escapes through my gritted teeth when Ruby removes the clamps from my nipples, the dull pain I was feeling turns into a sharper one and almost unbearable while her naughty fingers pinch my abused peaks. "Please..." I whisper out of breath and my sadist torturer chuckles.

"I know, it's okay, baby girl..." Her hot mouth on my breast tears a moan from my throat and I tilt my head back, pain hasn't vanished but her soft and wet tongue sweeping over my nipple feels so good that it almost makes up for it. And she knows it, she knows I'd do whatever to be able to feel her gentle touch, the soft pecks she leaves on my abdomen while kneeling down in front of me, her breath fanning my pubis while my legs shake in anticipation. "You're doing so well, babe..."

"Thank you, Madam..." The leather handcuffs are bruising my wrists flesh because my feet are unable to bear my weight anymore, I'm exhausted but don't want to stop, I need to hold on for her because those monsters run away when Ruby's happy and that's the only important thing now, every night she sleeps without nightmares is a victory for me. I'll finish them, whatever it takes.

"Do you think you deserve a reward?" My confused brain tries to find out if that's a trick question, I don't want to look too full of myself because she could try to teach me a lesson about humility with her riding whip later.

"It's your decision, Madam..." I manage to whisper and she chuckles one second before her mouth melds with my pussy. "Oh God..." Pleasure runs through my veins like molten lava every time her tongue touches the sensitive node slowly, my uterus clenches hard and I squirm helplessly unable to release myself. My hips flutter trying to escape from her mouth because my core is so sensitive that pain and pleasure get mixed up in my head when she licks and sucks greedily but I push my pelvis forward a second later, looking for further contact, as if my brain were unable to choose what it wants.

"So sweet, like warm honey..." Ruby sucks my flesh, catching it with her lips again and again, her tongue swirls over my clit building up an unbearable tension inside me, my moans echo against the room walls and a tingling spreads through my limbs. Suddenly, the tip of her tongue starts flicking my hard and swollen nub mercilessly, my entire body gets tensed for a second ready to release and I shatter at the same time she digs her fingertips into my buttocks harshly, the flesh abused by her whip that's bruised and sore. Pain and pleasure flood my brain while I writhe in agony and cry desperately.