BONUS CHAPTER 4

Nashville, Tennessee.

"Move away, Ruby, I need the mirror... Damn it."

"Calm down, baby girl, there's still time..." I look at the clock on the wall in disbelief before shaking my head and focusing on applying the eyeliner evenly on both eyes, I've never been good at this, let alone when I'm nervous. I take a deep breath and try to keep my hand steady but it shakes badly and I'm afraid I'm making a mess. I growl frustrated, rummaging in my toilet bag till finding a make-up remover cleanser tissue, while the singer growls frustrated too standing next to me. She's trying to tie a straight bowtie.

"Fuck, baby, you look so hot... I never thought women wearing stockings and a garter belt could look so sexy," Mads walks into the bathroom gawking at me in awe and smiles but I'm not in the mood for jokes because I can't remember the tricks Taylor taught me about the makeup I should wear today. "Ruby, you're wearing my shirt..."

"What?" the singer looks down, puzzled, holding a cigarette and her favourite lighter in her hand. "Who cares? It's a white tuxedo shirt, they're all the same."

"No, they're not. The size is different and my shirt has golden buttons that match my golden cufflinks... Take that off..." Mads tugs at the bowtie despite it took an eternity for her sister to tie it straight and helps Ruby to take the shirt off with abrupt movements before giving her another white shirt and stealing her cigarette. To be honest, I think my girl is right because they look the same to me. "What have you done with that eyeliner? You look like Catwoman..."

"Oh God, Taylor is going to kill me," I whisper desperately.

"Okay, calm down you both." Ruby points at us angrily before putting the shirt on. "Mads, get dressed, I'll help Iselen with her makeup and later, you'll help me with my bowtie. And give me that cigarette back... We'll be there in time, baby girl, you'll see..."

"I don't know why you insisted on having sex in the shower this morning..." I growl angrily while she holds my chin with her fingertips and cleans my eyes with a tissue carefully.

"Of course you know: I love fucking with you. You drive me crazy, obviously." Ruby whispers while applying the eyeliner with steady hand before taking the eye shadow and a small brush from the bag.

"I love that too!" Mads yells from the room and I try to remain still, letting my precious and talented girl do her magic with my face.

"Yes, but today is an important day, it was not the right time for the three of us to get creative with water jets before breakfast. If we're late... Well, things are going to get ugly and I don't think we could survive the hecatomb."

"Done, baby girl, it's perfect and it only took me a few minutes... We won't be late. And Mads is right... you look hot wearing black lace lingerie."

"Ruby, it's not the right time," I complain dodging her naughty hands and running towards the bedroom without bothering to take a look at my reflection in the mirror. "Fuck, I didn't remember it was so tight... Damn it, Taylor... I bet she was the one who designed this outfit." The cherry red dress, mermaid-style and with sweetheart neckline, fits me like a glove, clinging to my body like a second skin. "I have to take the stockings off."

"What? No!" Mads cries from the bathroom where she's fixing Ruby's bowtie. "I love the garter belt, you look so sexy..."

"The dress is too tight and everybody would notice I'm wearing them," I reply taking them off with abrupt movements not caring if I'm tearing them and rush to put on the high-heel stilettos along with the gold earrings and bracelets. "Get out of my way!" I grunt running into the bathroom to take a look at the mirror, fixing the dress on my hips and checking if the makeup and my hair styled with beachy waves look perfect.