Chapter Dvadeset

Chapter 20——Perfect Scores
———————————————————————————
FOUR DAYS LATER
——————————————————

The four-day break had ran its course, forcing students of every course and every background to come back to school. Many, if not all, were still shaken from what happened.
Everyone handled their trauma differently than everyone else. Some handle it perfectly and moving on with their lives while not forgetting, others let their fear control them.
"OMG, it is so scary to come back here after the Reapers came and destroyed our school!!" A bimbo student from the Standard Academics course screeched to her friend, her breasts out and a demeanor that only a frat boy would like.
"Right?!" Another bimbo acknowledged her friend's fear, sharing everything with her friend as well. "I wish we could still have another week off so I could sleep with the quarterback in my Mitsubishi."
Behind them was a familiar orange-haired girl who woke up to the wrong side of the bed, she could easily explode on them and scream at their faces.
However, it would have been wrong for her to do so. She was just trying to be a better person. Shut up, you lousy ass bitches........Funka thought to herself, putting her wireless headphones she got and listen to a headbanger from the 80's:
Ace of Spades by Motörhead.
At least I won't be able to their moaning with this. She smiled, turning the volume all the way up as Su-Jin walked besides her and other girl flew above her in the air with large, white wings.
One look at the girl with the white wings and it'll all over since Funka had a slight fear about that her. All because of a pencil Funka borrowed and never got back, she would probably try to claw Funka's pink-colored eyes out. Claw them out so bad that Funka Berunji, daughter of the esteemed hero Captain Molotov, would be considered a 'disappointment' to her family.
With a last name like Harmaajärvi, or what means "Grey Lake", you're bound to be the moody girl that everyone hate in the class because they're full of angst. They take it out on other people; they don't know how to express themselves.
Yeah, I don't like her. Everyone in the first year and higher grades have a mutual dislike of her.
Funka had a mental explanation to herself as why she never looked up or in the direction when 'she' was there.
Su-Jin was scared of many things, and a cold-blooded girl with white wings of death above her triumphed all her other phobias. She came to this school to conquer them.
Is this working for her currently?
No; it had not, but ever since her father was murdered in the 2006 incident, her mom had lost a piece of herself and those pieces can never retrieved.
The mother of Su-Jin raised her out of making sure her daughter wouldn't be like her.
Funka, despite her anger at many things, wanted to talk to people she hasn't had any contact with some people in a long time. It felt good to check up on people every once in a while.
And this little, poisonous flower knew as well,
"Hey Susie." Funka called by her nickname she had since they were in preschool with each other.
Despite being older, Su-Jin had much to learn from this school if she wanted to become as strong as her mother.
".....Hello."
"Lemme walk with you, since my friends behind aren't picking up speed."
"Okay....."
"You've been always the nervous type, huh?" She casually asked Su-Jin, taking off headphones and letting rest for another rock-and-roll concert in the future. The questioner was waiting for a response from the girl who smelt like hellebores.
"You know me, Berunji: I-I always been the shy wallflower.." She finally spoke more than a word sorrowfully, her throat was hurting and she'd needed some lozenges—Lemon-flavored, to be exact.
"I heard a rumor," Funka begun to gossip with her since Su-Jin was one to hear what's going on the Surwick. "that the training procedure is easy: It's a Bomb Training Procedure, but without cutting off any wires or any of that. Did you know about the training before I told you about it?"
She nodded in affirmation. Su-Jim was beginning to feel a bit better that someone knew about her special abilities.
"Flowers from the courtyard tell me....things. They hear stuff that I couldn't hear without being there."
"I remember that you can talk to plants in a special way——I envy that. Ever get that feeling you just wanna make someone in a forest piss their pants?"
"Kinda....." The poisonous heir of the Nieswurz family felt happy, her pupiless eyes smiled with glee, they talked even more since it has been a while.
From a distance, her friends weren't too far away from her.
"WHAT?!!" Sanda and Reza yelled in unison at Akina, finding something so shocking about her. "YOU BROKE YOUR BED?!"
Approximately two mornings ago, Akina's bed was shattered to many pieces and people that knew of this were shocked that it could break as illustrated in the photo Marcus took.
As if lightning came to her room and swan dived onto her bed. Everything else and Akina: Peachy.
Not a scratch on her.
"Idon'tknow-owwhathappened-edbut," Akina stammered, even she knew that this was absurd of how it happened. That bed of hers was still in good condition, about brought back in 2016 before being destroyed two days ago. "apparently-ythewholebed-justbroke-easIslept-tthroughthenight......"
Akina tried her best to explain, yet it fell short; as no one could really make sense of she what said whenever she was avoid confrontation. "But none of it makes sense how your bed break like that from what your brother showed us...." Reza analyzed her situation, Ryoji was walking alongside Marcus and Taig.
Taig agreed with Reza. "Yeah, looked like lightning hit your bed or something similar to lightning. Best part of it: Doesn't even look like you're harmed or anything like that."
"So, you have super-strength?! Awesome!" Marveled Sanda, struggling to walk the stairs because of how his tendons were hurting him.
Before Akina became more overwhelmed, a good friend stepped to help her. "Isuse Maria, guys. Enough is enough."Ryoji stopped them before he placed his hand on Akina's shoulder to reassure, a technique to calm down his allies before they went to war back then. It worked then and now it seems to have a positive effect on his friend Akina. "She broke her bed. So what? It happens to everyone, anyway." Ryoji brushed it off Akina breaking her bed while his help made Reza lose his mind a bit.
That's weird.....How in the hell did you even break it? With a jackhammer? Man, we're all just crazy little freaks in the freak show.....Takeo thought before he watched out for oncoming people walking in every direction.
"That reminds me, Ryo," Marcus forgot the question. "did you do your school exams here? The practical and the written one. With the swimming part?"
"Yes, I did. I scored perfect on both exams, and I did all of this at 7:30." Ryoji said nonchalantly, visually unimpressed from his accomplishment.
Scored a perfect on both of those exams and not even having a blast that you manage to beat a twelve-year record, you are a trip. If I got a flawless victory——I would be dancing for days on end. Marcus thought amusingly as he continued to walk with his friends.