Chapter Dvadeset i Tri

Chapter 23——Rage, You Damn Merc
——————————————————————————

Four against three. Ryoji thought as he stood with his partners for the training proudly. His enhanced sense of smell made it clear that Takeo's deodorant underneath his track suit was fading away, but the natural aroma of Su-Jin and Akina drove it away.
"I'm guessing cause Akina failed the practical and Takeo failed the written exam and Su-Jin was like us: Five inches from getting a perfect." Igneus analyzed the team's situation from the intel he gained throughout the school.
So, they compensated my team for Team A: The one member who could finish twenty three of us off quickly. He is leagues above me.
"And you made a target on your back since you were haughty and gloated about it."
First: I didn't gloat. Second:I didn't want to. That test were so easy that I got my respective score just like that....
"Yeah, Yeah, just make sure you don't make us lose to the other team."
No, you make sure that our armor is intact the whole time. Ryoji ordered him as he looked back at Funka, who looked at him with so disgust. I feel Funka has a grudge towards me, so she'll probably try to ambush me.......She'll try to destroy my armor and fear me like that....
"Trouble with the ladies?" His Heart jested around with him.
Stop saying nonsense like that. Ryoji was starting in get anger at Igneus for his whimsical behavior. I have no trouble with women. Just that Manichaean, little girl with extreme vengeful issues.
"Yeah I heard you——-At least you're the popular guy in school right now."
No, I'm not.
"Yeah, you kinda are."
No. I. Am. Not.
Meanwhile not too far from them, stood the three opposers.
A more better examination on Kadoku and Helene Beaumont; the other two members of Team F.
Kadoku wore neon green visors, with a navy blue trench coat and a green shirt with a chevron pattern topping each other horizontally. His wings were adorned with golden jewelry, these jewelry served as aerodynamic drag. He also wore golden rings on his reptilian fingers.
The outfit did well for Kadoku's purple complexion, and he had little eye drops in case they gotten dry.
Helene Beaumont was petite and tall, born in Avignon, France, she was a country girl who moved to the N.U.S.N. when she was five years old. She was smart and kind yet possessed a backbone when push came to shove, and she wore cornrows with pride. Her costume consisted of a French medieval armor, yet in navy blue and the shoulder parts had ruby stones in the center of them as well.
She ran towards them, startling Su-Jin and
"Good luck, friends! Although we're be going up against each other, we shouldn't be so sour when the other team wins: May the best team win!" She
"May the best win." Ryoji concurred, shaking her hand as his team left with Chief Apex's team.
The other supervisor, New Glory, observed them from a distance, he clenched his left hand as hard as possible.
So this little brat shakes some nobody's hand and when I held my hand, damn living legend, he calls me a hypocrite and refused to touch a living god? Such a little snowflake. I would've made him an example of not for the kids or Enapay.....New Glory was seething underneath his smiling persona, handling the other team.
"Okay, put these devices in your left ear so that we can notify you whenever possible," Chief Apex instructed Team B by giving them their ear devices. "These things are made of a super durable material——meaning that they can stay in your hear after a bomb hit the ground."
Takeo asked Chief Apex kindly, as he was also a big fan of him. "Anything else before we leave on this teleportation device.
"Yes——Good Luck."
I hope you guys seriously win this....... Chief Apex hoped for their victory. As he said earlier with his friend: He was rooting for the underdogs, he always loved the story where the main protagonist goes from a zero to a hero.

———The left Side Of The Forest———
The Sweetheart of America, New Glory, was giving Team F some advice on the training procedure.
They were covered in a deranged, desolated village with buildings either broken from warfare or burned into shambles. There were about thirty, lifeless androids of Spaniard origin, wearing drab clothing and vacant expressions.
"One tip: It's a big forest———use that to your advantage since they don't know your exact location.
One tip ah ah ah. Two tips ah ah ah. Three tips ah ah ah. Kadoku repeated the same thing inspired by his favorite episode in Family Guy. Always has been his favorite show before it declined in quality, switching to "American Dad" instead.
"Something funny, Haritoka?" New Glory asked before waving at him with a slight aggravation from him interrupting him.
Because of how startled he became when he gain the attention of New Glory, he lied. "No——Just listening to you, New Glory."
"Well, your dopamine levels are off the chart. Are you daydreaming at this current time while I'm trying to help you?"
"No——I got......" He was looking for excuses to no avail as he never got caught daydreaming by anyone before. The two girls looked at him in annoyance due to their time being wasted from his preoccupation to the comedy he was playing in his mind.
"It's all right!" New Glory reassured Kadoku, laughing a bit as he kept on with it. "I used to daydream all the time when I was your age, so I wouldn't worry if I were you!"