VOL.2: Chapter Šest

Chapter 38———Field Trip to The Rescue Garden [START]
———————————————————————————

Monday; 7:45 a.m; September 17, 2018
——————————————————
A nice day in September, rare for the N.U.S.N as the pale beauty of spring, Su-Jin Nieswuez walked while her dark hair shined through the light and wore the school uniform humbly. She could hear whispers from the students walking beside her and behind her, they were...extremely positive to say the least.
One male with a squirrelly voice kept on talking about her.
"Man, Su-Jin is smoking today! You think she's ever notice me? I mean, she hit the gene pool for that shit! Imagine when she get older! Oh man...."
"Come on: She's a part of the legacy children of the Pegasus. She's way above our league. We're just nobodies...."
It helped her self-esteem a bit.
Only a bit.
Trust me: I'm a nobody too.....
Despite being shorter than everyone else, Beri Alliyma Sosa was no dwarf——He just didn't hit his growth spurt yet as he walked along side and said morning to her.
"Look at us, being invited to the cool kids table for once. It has a Heart-Bond, a Accursed Kid, a Girl who's literally Supergirl——How do you feel about that?" Beri asked with no hesitation.
"I feel pretty great being with them. I just feel like I didn't shine at the training exercise.
"Really, at least your super power is not gross as mine."
"If I remember correctly, yours has healing properties...".
"So, when is Takeo ever gonna notice you?" He changed the subject smoothly. She panicked under her breath; trying not to make a scene. She immediately dismissed his question.
"I don't know what you're talking about." She lied while her face was redder than a brightly red tomato.
"Bullshit you don't! You have the hots for a boy who will never notice you because everyone around him made him feel like a beast than anything? Why not Shu Yamaguchi? He's super fast and I heard he's a great listener."
"....I don't think I would be the girl for him..Maybe I'll just become an asexu——When are you going to stop having a big crush on Se——"
Shu Yamaguchi is a thirteen-year-old teenager who enjoys upcycling, tennis and theatre. He is extremely hyperactive and somewhat noble, but can also be very ignorant and very forgetful. Physically, Shu is in pretty good shape for his age, yet he is a bit tall with fair skin, dyed goldenrod hair and brown eyes. He also had a monobrow.
He lives in a middle class neighbourhood. His mother passed away 10 years ago, leaving his uncle, a sports analyst Cole, to look after him.
"You need to find a better superpower, little boi!" He said while pointing finger guns at Su-Jin. "Heya, Suzanna! Looking very Poison Ivy-ie!"
My name is Su-Jin.......
"I take it back: He's not your type." Beri said under his breath as Shu walked with them.
The boy was an asshole,  but nonetheless he liked everyone in the class and it was out of pure ignorance instead of hatred like Cecilia.
It was Sera Bishop walking by herself today since she  slept too late.
Shu smiled back while not showcasing any ounce of guilt. "Okay. So, you think this trip is gonna awesome or what?" He asked, the first one to reply was Sera; who kept gently wiped her mouth with her white napkin from her Berliner, which jam went a bit on her lip.
"I think so. I'm hoping that the Rescue Garden Facility is ready today!"
"The Rescue Garden?" Beri asked, she began to explain what it was. The Rescue Garden Facility is the prototype training facility for heroes that is supposed to come out in three years.
It is theorized that heroes would be able to use it to train for the worst. Heroes can improve one of their weak points there.
Currently, It is the only existing Rescue Garden that seems to be to almost fully operational, according to Sera.
Its length was longer than eight soccer fields and modeled. There was one area where snow surrounded the entire field, another was a desert thatoutshined the Sahara, another where the searing flames aren't enough, and the list goes on. Sera knows this information due to ZiON manufacturing the Rescue Garden, and her mother, Pearline, was the head of construction.
The location was in Leizniče, the Croatian Sponsored State of the N.U.S.N.
Leizniče is considered one of the safest countries in the UN-sponsored continent and most beautiful to go there for relaxing and enjoying a cup of coffee. Also a popular spot for tourism. The east coast there is so radiant to see, not to mention the lakes, lagoons, and countryside that resides in Leizniče. Their coffee is marvelous too. Once a person drinks it: they will never go to Starbucks or drink Keurig ever again. Makes a person spoiled for a greatly brewed coffee.
"Huh. That's interesting." Shu complimenting her for the information, she simply blushed from his kindness and Beri continued on. "Anyway, I kinda like the concept of it. We're just going there for rescue training? I guess that makes sense, seeing how we did that exercise that only Fourth Years can do."
"How do you know that, Beri? Are you psychic?"
"I have friends who are Fourth Years and they haven't done that yet." Beri told Shu, who then shook his head.
"Still wouldn't hurt." Sera stated, she was straightening her school vest. "I can go for it. I just need to improve. Regis is strong. Really strong. I couldn't keep up with him, so I need to get stronger."
The three other looked at her and understood the conflict within her, thinking still of how it happened. Her team lost to Regis in an almost two minutes.
Regis Luxulric was that strong.
And she just froze
Su-Jin, Beri and Sera went to Akina's dorm where everyone was enjoying themselves as Marcus heard two knocks on the doors, so Ryoji opened it politely and saw.
"What's up?"
"Hey."
"I can see that you guys are doing well."
They entered the room and came to the dinner room to eat. They complimented on Akina's cooking, even Reza was a bit talkative this morning. "This pancakes are simply delicious! How did you make it? What's your recipe?" His asking turned into begging, "Please, Akina! I have never had a pancake like this since I moved into these dorms, and I need to have the recipe!"
In order to keep her secret recipe untold by the ones that desperately seek it, she turned him down politely and the reaction was....priceless.
He waved his hands erratically in the air, with tears falling down like a mini Niagara Falls. Sanda and the rest looked from the sidelines, embarrassed of him doing whatever he was upset.
After a good fifteen seconds, he apologized humbly. "I am terribly sorry for causing such a ruckus!! It was Ryoji's Lizard!!" He pointed at him before the "lizard" was provoked by his words.
Veins started to pop on his orange head, his teeth were bare and his right eye started to bleed.
"The hell did you just called me?"
"You're a lizard."
"No, I'm not a lizard."
"You have a tail, a lizard-like appearance, eyes that belong to a lizard! Do I need to go on?"
"Man, You're such an Anti-Saurian! I can't believe you're friends with Ryoji....."
"Such rudeness! Have you no respect for others?!?"
"Not to Anti-Saurians."
Thus, the two bickered with each other while the entire gang ignored them. It was due to Igneus' rebellious nature and Reza's disciplined and authoritarian personality that clashed together and the others were desensitized to their bickering. The only one was not present from their group was Funka Berunji, who stayed at school a bit late and used one of the bunker beds
Cade looked at them in embarrassment and
thought to himself: This was one dysfunctional group of wonderful people.
However, before they fought even more, Sera looked at her Apple Watch Series 4 and announced, "We only have eight minutes until class starts!!"
The homeroom was far from Akina's room was far from the south and they
So, the group rushed to eat their food. They wolf down their pancakes and scrambled eggs hastily as Akina was the first one to leave through the door while putting her bag on.
Okay, just remember to stay calm and
and just transfer the power into my legs. Easy-Peasy...... Akina coached herself before breathing in and out, Her hair became red and stood up again, leaping wall to wall quickly. Lemon-Squeezy?!
She exulted mentally as she was using her powers and she could not believe it.
Unbelievable! I can use it without hurting myself in the process! Hah! I'm not like Deku! I'm not like Deku! She finally stopped leaping around and used that same energy to enhance her running speed. Now, she was running faster than everyone here without a speed-like power.
Her eternal tormentor, Jordyn, witnessed her running across from her.
More and more after since Akina has
became even more disgusted. She's stealing everything from me! My popularity, my life; everything. God help me by not strangling the bitch next time she runs at the speed of sound! Jordyn balled her right fist as Ryoji in his Bonded Form and Marcus was catching up to her.
They both marveled at her now.
Akina was actually beating those two in a race with such ease, both of them visibly struggling from trying to pass her.
Damn, sis! When