VOL.2: Chapter Šestnaest

Chapter 47.5———Interlude to Ifrit's Heart
———————————————————————————

Before the fight between Ryoji, Akina and Yami occurred with them, they heard something.
Something that echoed in the air, something that Akina was familiar with. A smile formed on her face.
I'm glad you're safe...
Three more students came like air raids with Funka Berunji bringing the power of a bomb, Regis Luxulric being the precise missiles and Cecilia was air support while carrying Beri.
"You're still alive?!" Funka yelled back at her friend, both of her gauntlets were destroyed from reaching the maximum output of her powers. Yet, she still had her legs braces to use instead.
Regis, who was not surprised by their survival, stated the obvious. "Of course, they survived. They're Surwick. Surwick doesn't make cowards." To hear a word like that coming from a prince.
Then again, was this the time to have formalities?
"Go! Get to safety!" Ryoji ordered the rest of his classmates, holding his newly acquired Heartzschwert in his sheathe.
"But-"
"We can handle it," Akina reassured her friend with a thumbs-up, all the while focusing on Yami Shinra.
They
All of them did not fight back except Funka, who all heeded their orders and left them right now.
"We Shouldn't bother them." Cecilia was clear about her intentions, she wanted to stay the hell away from this fight.
"We need to help them!"
"No!" Regis yelled at Funka as the latter was fighting her and Cecilia did not help him. "What we need to stay away from this fight and not be in their way. Those two are our strongest fighters and Shinra is distracted by fighting them. We're no help to them if we die." Regis argued by bringing up good points.
Funka wanted to argue more. She wanted to, alas; He was right and she was wrong. She didn't agree with him verbally since her pride was too large.
Besides, they can handle her.
"Get ready, Akina!!!" Ryoji told her, Akina got ready to fight by balling her soft hands in fists and the raw energy burst out of her body. The Empress simply smiled at them, a genuine one yet it felt so sinisterly to Ryoji and Akina. "Are you using your powers right now?"
"Yep!" She answered back as her hands were in a vertical circle position, forming an energy ball of destruction.
Throwing it at Yami Shinra was one of the greatest feelings to Akina, watching the Empress
Ryoji went into his Heart Cocoon to synchronize, becoming the dragon with a scarf of wandering flames, the one Yami heard so much about. I've heard rumors of a powerful Heart-Bond...And there were only two in Surwick currently...But I want him on my side. Stubborn to the end, Yami Shinra did now the meaning of giving up as she prepared to end this fight quickly.
"She's charging..." Bonded-Ryoji quietly said as Akina was thinking to herself while putting a distance. This all reminds me of when Vegeta came to destroy Earth and he lost to the Goku or when he was charging his Kamehameha, the guy just stood there while he was charging it...
This is real life——She isn't going to wait seventy minutes just to eat our attacks, so I need to fire off my Bloody Mary energy beam her and now without charging.
"Napalm Blast!!!" Ryoji yelled while vomiting a large searing hot blast of fire at him.
"Bloody Mary!!!!!!!!" Akina shouted from the top of her lungs as she unleashed the biggest beam of primal energy at the Empress, and it was hurling towards her at the speed of Mach 3.
"Useless!"
Akina's Bloody Mary and Ryoji's Napalm Blast had combined to become a powerful fusion, one they hoped would defeat her in one attack. Yet, in the school they will be in for six years, Ryoji and Akina will have to learn: No villain will go down in one blow.
Unsheathing her massive katana winds the equivalent of an F-3 hurricane quelled both of their attacks with ease. Akina hurriedly stomped the ground quickly to withstand these strong gales.

....................................
RYOJI DRAGOMIR KAZAMA
[Vitals] ***Splendid***
[Power Level] ***Oustanding***
[Magic Level] ***Oustanding***
[Aether Level] ***Oustanding***
[OVERALL] ***Severe Threat***
....................................