chapter 5

" l...lady Tsunade," I said shocked. Everyone else said said nothing. Akamaru jumped off my head and went to kiba.

" everyone, I need to speak with Elizabeth, alone." Tsunade said

"Yes m' lady" sakura said. And everyone left, except sasuke.

" you too sasuke. This is a matter elizabeth must settle alone."

" whatever you have to say I have a right to know." Sasuke said.

I put my hand on sasukes shoulder before tsunade could snap." Sasuke, I'll be fine. Just wait outside for a minute." I said calmingly. Sasuke understood were I was getting at, and took his leave.

" well settled. I would've lost my temper if you hadn't done that." Tsunade said.

" why are you here," I said seriously. " I know even the hokage wouldn't care so much for me as to visit me. So what is it."

" I have a question for you.

How did you die?"

" a car accident." I said. I then explained my world and how I'd died. I wasn't dumb and watch spongebob all day so that was how I knew what she was talking about right away.

"Hmm...I see." She said." Well, you should be walking by tomorrow, Shizune will come pick you up and you will help run errands. You will need to the streets."

" I already do. In my dreams I've received memories and information regarding this world. So I'm up to date on things." I explained.I decided not to tell her about my extra info.

" okay then. But you will not go on any missions for 3 days. Got it." Tsunade ordered

" yes ma'am" I said. I'm normally never this polite. But this is the hokage.

Tsunade left and everyone did as well. Except sasuke. He entered the room.

"What did she say?"

" sasuke, she ordered me not to tell you, or anyone. And this Is the hokage, I can't just go and secretly disobey her." I explained." Please, you have to understand."

" I do. I just wanted to know. I understand that you can't tell me."

I smiled in releif. It was almost sunset, and I had the best view. So sasuke sat on the bed with me and watched the sun sink over the leaf, no, over my home.

We sat and even after the sun had been engulfed by land, and the stars were coming into view. We sat, and stared out into the night. I rested my head on sasukes shoulder, he placed his hand on my arm and squeezed me tightly, and I fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up that morning alone in my hospital room. I decided to try walking. I got out of bed and tried. I wasn't walking as gracfully as hoped but I was walking. So I grabbed the extra set of clothes and went into the bathroom to change..

I was now wereing a dark blue tunic with an uchiha crest on the back, black leggings gloves with the fingers cut off and black boots. My hair was black with blue highlights and was blue at the tips. Bangs covered one eye.

I had blood red eyes and pale skin thanks to so many days cooped up in here.

I walked out of the room to see sasuke. " hey sasuke, I'm walking now. But I'm a bit shaky."

" I would figure as much. Come on, let's get you signed out and this stuff outta here." He said. He'd looked properly rested and I was happy.

" okay."

We got to my house with my gifts and I walked inside, put my things on the table, and sasuke and I went to get something to eat in other words we went on a date.

" when do you think you can go on missions again?" Sasuke asked.

" in 3 days. Lady tsunade ordered it."

" what will you do? It does get quite boring."

" I am gonna train my ass off. And try out some new ninjutsu." I replied.

" I will too. 2 people get more done and it would kill more time."

" I agree."

Sasuke and I then planned out the next few days of training. I got to my house and decided to do the best chore.

Cleaning with chakra. I was practicing my chakra control by walking on my walls to get to tough corners while cleaning. Screw extended dusters. I got chakra! By the time I was getting ready to go to bed, I decided to read some of the ninjutsu books. I learned some fire style, earth, and even water style jutsu. I knew I didn't have enough chakra for some of it but I also had a plan. I fell asleep that night easily.