chapter 7

Sasuke, I thought as the words emitted from his lips." Sasuke, I..." I choked. I decided to tell him who I was. " sasuke, I'm sorry."

" sorry for what,you've done nothing wrong." He said, he was just leaning in to kiss me when I backed away.

" sasuke, I'm not who you think I am. I am not the Elizabeth you used to know, I am from another world. A world were you are a drawing. And I am so sorry I didn't tell you sooner." I said, a single tear rolling down my face. " sasuke, this was the secret tsunade ordered me to keep. She knew I was another person. I'm so sorry."

" what are you saying, your an imposter?" Sasuke said confused.

" no, nothing of the sort, I'm just, not the person you once knew. You see, where I came from you are a picture with movement and a voice. Your not real, but I didn't see you that way. What ever you felt, I felt. Your pain was mine, your hate, tears, were mine. I loved you, and I still do to this moment."

" why are you saying this." Sasuke said.

" because I couldn't let you falsely love someone else. As kakashi sensei said first day of training, ' ninja who break the rules for there own benifets are classified as scum, but those who would abide these rules and let their friend or team suffer are classified lower than that.' And I would die before I'd let my family even if not by blood suffer. I couldn't bare it." I explained. " please, forgive me for not telling you sooner."

Sasuke was either pissed off or speechless, his expresionless face told me nothing. So I spoke." Also, there is something you should know about itachi-"

" don't you dare speak his name here!" Sasuke shouted in anger.

" no! I'll say this only once and I'll say this as I see fit." I shouted back." Itachi uchiha slautered your clan with good reason. I am not saying it was a good thing to do but he had to. Your clans history is dark and painful. Itachi was a spy under orders from danzo, a leaf shinobi who desired power, as did your clan. And itachi saw that if he didn't  complete His mission, it might bring the 4th great ninja war. He was ordered to kill every man woman and child."

" then why not me? I suppose you know that as well." Sasuke said rudly.

" as a matter a fact I do know why. Itachi  didn't kill you because he simply couldn't, he killed every emotion in himself to buture his clan, but he couldn't kill his little brother. So he devised a plan. He would make you live in hate of him so you would grow strong and kill him. And be known as the avenger, the hero of the uchiha." I finished.

" no, your lying!!" Sasuke shouted. I let him say it to himself and sink in all of the information.

" lady tsunade, you can come out now." I said.

Tsunade came out of the nearby trees, I'd known she was there but I had ignored her. What I didn't expect to see was kakashi following her.

" Elizabeth," kakashi said." I am proud you told sasuke the truth but telling him about itachi was uncalled for."

" forgive me for being rude but did you not here what I said. I'd die before letting my family suffer. And letting sasuke love one who isn't there and hating one for something so great and honorable, would kill me. It would have felt like every word to have left my lips were empty, and filled with the waters of shame, staining my soul to my death and rebirth."I said confidently. I must admit, I even surprised myself at my words.

" well said. But sasuke mustn't tell anyone about this." Tsunade said looking at sasuke.

" not a word, lady tsunade." Sasuke said shakily.

" I'll make sure of it." I said reassuringly. I tried to smile in sasukes direction, but he looked away.

" good. Kakashi, I'll speak with you at my house."

" yes lady tsunade." Kakashi said just before leaving.

" sasuke," I started after they left.

" how, how could you not tell me." He demanded.

" I'd sworn not to tell a soul. And sadly that included you. Or else I would've told you. Believe me, it hurt me when I couldn't tell you. I'm sorry." I said, I fell to my knees.

Sasuke walked to me, and sat down next to me. " i forgive you. If my pain truely was yours, then I forgive you." He rubbed my back comfortingly, and I hugged him instantly. Crying.

" thank you. Thank you so much sasuke, you were always there, and I never was. Thank you for being real." I said over my tears. Sasuke held me for what seemed like a long time. And I knew he loved me, and he knew I loved him...