chapter 10

" wonderful. Now we face these lunaticks." I said getting into a fighting stance next to sasuke.

The two ninja in front of us were jugo and some other guy I recognized to be kimimaru [sorry if I spelled it wrong]. I didn't recognize him at first sinse he wasn't a majorly big character like jugo.

" let me handle this kimimaru. I want to kill!!" Jugo said in murder mode.

" no jugo, I'll handle two, and you can handle 3." Said kimimaru.

I used my sound trick to tell kakashi, sakura and naruto sasuke and I can handle kimimaru. And told them to be careful and not to underestimate jugo.

" got it" kakashi said.

" also, jugo has a curse mark. Like anko but he is at second stage." I said aloud."The one kimimaru is part of a clan I forget the name of but has the ability to use his bones in his jutsu. But jugos curse mark allows him to use pulses of chakra to increase his speed in his attacks, making him all the more leathal."

" your a smart one. Jugo, don't kill her. Lord oruchimaru will love to examine her." Kimimaru mused." In fact I'll have a little fun with her."

" I am not going down without a fight. Or alone. Because these are not just teammates I'm fighting with. I am fighting with family!" I threatend.

" and I won't let death or you take her." Sasuke said. He had a face of determination on.

" I'm getting sick of all this talking. I want to kill them!!" Jugo exclaimed.

" fine, you go for the three on the right, I'll get the two on the left." Kimimaru ordered.

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAA!!" Jugo exclaimed. He then approached and attacked kakashi, sakura and naruto. As he was told to. While kimimaru attacked sasuke and I.

We dodged his attacks easily. " sasuke, he attacks with speed force, is a long distance attacker as well as close range and is a major in tijutsu and ninjutsu." I informed.

" ha ha, your smarter than you look little girl." Kimimaru said with a taunting smile." I hope I can resist killing you." He mocked.

" go right ahead." I mocked back. He'd left an opening for me to kick him but I threw a kuni and kicked him in the face, then his leg. Sasuke was then ready and punched his back, making come over to me. But he was strong and he had a spike of bone coming out of his hand, ready to pierce it through my stomach. But I was quick, and dodged it kneeing his stomach.

This is too easy, something's wrong. I thought.

I then took a kuni as my knee was embedded in his stomach and stabbed his lower back, nothing fatal but nothing that won't leave a scar. But as I expected. It turned into bone dust.

" damn, a clone." I said to myself. Sasuke walked over to me.

" I thought so. Come on, let's go help kakashi and the others."

" right."

Sasuke and I ran to the others to find sakura knocked out on the ground. " go help them, I'll see to sakura!" I said urgently to sasuke.

" got it." He said. Then he left to fight with naruto and kakashi.

" sakura, sakura can you hear me. Its Elizabeth come on wake up." I said to her. I put my hand on her neck to find a pulse. It was faint but there. I noticed she was bleeding on her arm and stomach. So I bound up her arm real quick to stop the bleeding. The wound on her stomach I could tell was from jugos punch, he'd went into second stage fast.

" sakura, sakura wake up. God damn it wake up sakura!!" I shouted to her still body. I saw her finger twiched. " sakura!"

She moaned" what is it."

" thank goodness your okay." I said relieved. " you were knocked out by jugo."

" huh? Who are you? I don't know you." She said.

Great, she now has memory lost. Just fucking wonderful.I thought to myself.

" um, seriously, who are you." She asked again.

I sighed." Listen closely, because I'm only gonna say this once. My name is Elizabeth, I'm part of the uchiha clan. You live in the village hidden in the leaves and your in team 7. Kakashi sensei is our leader to naruto Uzimaki and Sasuke uchiha, my boyfriend." I explained." Jog your memory?"

" uh...sort of." She said confused. " um..."

"Look just listen to what kakashi tells you. He is the one in the mask, naruto wares orange and sasuke wares navy blue with this uchiha crest on the back." I said showing her my crest." Now let's go." I ordered.

Sakura got up and followed me to where the other were still fighting jugo. Apparently he wasn't a clone.

" how's sakura," naruto asked after throwing a kuni and 4 shuriken.

" memory loss. Just watch over her and try to gain her memory back." I said. Naruto had a few large cuts on his arm but nothing serious." And naruto"

" yea,"

" don't do anything stupid okay." I said, I then left to join the others.