chapter 19

(Don't worry I know I skipped a chapter. You didn't miss out on anything.)

The next few days were boring travel.

" we should be there by noon." Kabuto informed me. Still behind me to direct my body.

" good."

" hmm, I thought you liked the outdoors." Kabuto said. No he wasn't expirementing.

" hmph, being blindfolded doesn't help. But I did make the suggestion you guys didn't see. So I helped you out." I replied.

" well you brought that upon your own accord." Kabuto said.

Noon came and as kabuto said, they'd reached the northern hidout. Oruchimaru broke the seal and we entered. Immediately renewing the seal after.

After we walked a little further kabuto undid the bandages covering my eyes.

As the blackness adjusted, I noticed the walls were already lit. I didn't think much of it.

After I'd gotten to my room via an escort from kabuto I'd had a flashback of the forest of death during the chunine exams.

Oruchimaru had just given sasuke the curse mark, as he'd been screaming in agony oruchimaru said something under his breath.

" too bad I couldn't give you this in the north." He'd said.

I'd suddenly realized why I'd had this flashback. Oruchimaru was going to give me a curse mark as well.

" damn it." I said.

" so you figured it out." Kabuto mused, adjusting is glasses.

" yea, oruchimaru is gonna give me a curse mark. Let me guess, he's gonna wait until sunset so it doesn't seem too obvious." I replied.

" yes. He'll be giving you an earth curse mark."

" so sasuke and I can matching marks. How considerate of him." I taunted.

Wonderful. The one time itachi shows up at the right time and I turn him down. Only to find out I'll be suffering pain like no other 24 hours later. Foolish me.

Later on while thinking of a good name for my sound trick because I was board. Oruchimaru came in and told kabuto to leave.

" time to suffer pain." Oruchimaru laughed as he weaved a few signs. His neck then extended like a snake and he bit my neck, like a vampire. Only letting the blood flow as I felt a mark form just at the back of my neck.

Once he was back to normal, neck length wise,he left, and I was gripped by so much pain screams couldn't exit my mouth. I'd fallen to the floor grabbing my neck, my hand was now soaked in my blood, I could finally scream. My screams echoed throughout the hidout and I'd hoped sasuke could here me. So that way kiba and akamaru could use fang over fang to break through. It was selfish yes but I was going through so much pain I couldn't think clearly, I screamed for what felt like an eternity.

" SASUKE!!" I screamed hoping he could here me.

After 20 more minutes of agonizing screams for sasuke I felt the room shake and it was kiba and akamaru using fang over fang, I think that sasuke or kakashi jumped through and picked me up but I'd passed out before I got a good look at my savior.

I woke up in more agonizing pain. But I was in the hospital in the village.