chapter 21

3 days after sasuke and I had declared our love, all was well. I'd told him about itachis visit about the dragon. We were at my house.

" so you have to go against a dragon huh." He said.

" yes, that what he told me. And he said that its seal was breaking, or weakening rather." I explained.

" it's so little to go on."

" and yet so much to think over. And we can't just go tell lady tsunade ' hey guess what our brother, ya know itachi just stopped by and told us we have to save the world good day now'" I said.

Sasuke laughed slightly. We could now joke about the fact we were technically engaged. It was fun, in a way.

" but still," I said, I placed my hand on my neck where the curse mark was.

Sasuke knew what I was thinking, and he looked at me with sadness in his eyes.

" sasuke," I started," I want to go after oruchimaru."

" what??" He said confused." But you just got that sealed!"

" I know. But it feels right. And niether way I just can't stand around knowing that pale freak is out there." I said.

" I do the idea your point but..."

" but this time we'll be together, we will be stroger. And the others will of course be with us." I said." Oruchimaru won't be catching me or you any time soon."

Sasuke was now reassured, and we both left for the lady hokages house.

" you want to what now!!" Tsunade screamed almost losing her temper." You only just recovered!"

" I know lady tsunade but please you must understand." I said pleeding for her to agree.

" Elizabeth this mission is just too risky. I can't let one such as yourself or your team get killed under false accusations." Tsunade said calmer than before.

" lady tsunade please I understand your thoughts on the subject, but this feels right. I have to go after oruchimaru and kabuto!" I shouted. At the moment I didn't give a crap how rude I was." Even if I have to leave the village and become a rouge ninja.

" no, I will not allow it!!" Tsunade exclaimed, she looked directly into my blood red eyes, and then calmed down." Fine. You may go. But if anything is to happen-"

" I'll take full responsibility." I said finishing her sentence.

Tsunade nodded and handed us the necessary paperwork.

After exiting the hokages house I stopped sasuke and I.

" pay up." I said. Sasuke and I had had a friendly bet. And I won." Come on 200 ryo."

Sasuke gave me my money and nudged my arm." I didn't think you could it. You how stubborn she gets."

" and you especially know how stubborn I get. Plus, how can someone say no to such a pretty face." I said gesturing to my head.

We passed by ichiraku and noticed naruto and sakura eating.

" hey guys, guess what?" I said.

Naruto looked up," what is it?"

" we got an S rank!" I said excited.

Naruto almost choaked on a mouth full of ramen." Mmmff MF mm" he tried saying.

" don't speak mouth full naruto." I said playfully.

" we got an S rank! What for."

" you guys ain't gonna like it." I said. I then explained what the mission was and as I said, they hated the idea.