chapter 14

Authors note: guys I'm sorry, I know I've just fucked up the whole thing. But for those who think I didn't and love what's happening, I'll continue. But do note my behavior will change dramatically. You will notice it.

A few days past sinse learning that sasuke was apparently my fiancé, and all was not well. For me at least. I was now depressed. I forget why but I was. Thankfully I was good at hiding it via my other life.

The days then turned to weeks, then eventually months. I could play Lindsey  stirling perfect on my violin, the team was getting stronger by the mission, and sasuke and I were still confused about what itachi told us.

Why did I have to be connected to everything? I thought. Now itachi was my future brother in law, and its not like sasuke and I could escape our arranged marriage. We would need permission from the ones who arranged it, and they're dead! So sasuke and I decided if things didn't work, we'd get married then get it anulled the next day.

One night while on a mission I woke up due to a nightmare. So I got up silently and went for a short walk. Only to be interrupted by none other than itachi uchiha.

I wasn't surprised or even remotely caring of his existance, I mean, I still idolized him, but I hated myself. Looking up I saw he was joined by kisame.

" hello itachi, kisame." I said casually.

" funny," kisame mused" I don't recall meeting you until now, and I know itachi never mentioned me."

" I have knowledge, you have knowledge, now let's just skip the small talk. Why have you come? Speak plainly please. I'm in no mood for riddles." I said angrily.

" ooo" kisame grinned " a feisty little one is she."

" it would be wise to hold your tounge. And keep sharkskin at bay." I said giving him a fierosious glance.

" what the, are those?" Kisame looked suprised.

" yes, they're sharingahn. Now let itachi speak." I ordered.

Kisame backed away, saying something under his breath to itachi. He'd said " why don't you kill the brat."

" because I'm dear to his brother. Now shut up." I answered.

" that's enough you two. Elizabeth, what's wrong with you, sinse we last met-"

" I was completely different. Well maybe you should think a little more before telling someone the only other member of there clan who is not an akastuki is their fiancé." I threatened.

Kisame held back a laugh, I looked at him angrily and he shut up, knowing I was in no mood for jokes.

" I am sorry but it was right." Itachi said. I looked into his eyes so he'd let me into his genjutsu, so time was stopped and he could speak for hours on end and when I'd return, only a few seconds would really have passed.

" what must you explain."

" first I'd like to know why your so angry at me." He said.

" I'm not angry at you, I'm angry at myself. I'm connected to everything in this world. And though I can handle it perfectly, this is one of the consequences." I explained to itachi." I'm sorry for my rudeness. But you of all people should now what this is like."

Itachi nodded." Yes I understand what your going through." He said. He walked up to me and put his hand on my shoulder, and bent down to look me in the eyes, his black eyes were empty, full of pain, identical to last time." Listen carefully, Elizabeth, for I'm only going to say this once."

" what is it?"

" your life, is just as precious to me as it is to sasuke at this moment. And had I known you'd tell him the truth, I'd come back to the village. But now I cannot turn back. I must stay with the akastuki." He said solemnly.