chapter 25

The sword I'd gotten was the same as the one sasuke would've gotten. A simple sword. I'd had a plan to make a much more leathal one as my 3 long years progressed. Kabuto still felt suspicious of me.

a few monthes had past and I was now a medical ninja, assassin, a wonderous cook, and spy. Man how many titles am I going to get? I have 4 already. Frankly 2 is enough.

"Hey, Elizabeth..." Kabuto said to grab my attention.

"What?"

"For what its worth, I still don't trust you. You may have lord oruchimarus trust, but you won't be gaining mine so easily."

"I figured as much." I replied. "And let me guess, you'll be using your interrogation techniques on me again?"

"You are smarter than you look." Kabuto said fixing his harry potter glasses. "Yes I will be. Lord oruchimaru figures you'd be like him and not give information to have fun. Its one of the many things he likes about you..."

"Hmph. I don't care." I said. "Do what you like."

"I'll take advantage of such confidence. See you around." He said walking away, his steps echoed into the shadowy hall.

Damn is that gonna creep me out. Kabutos personality didn't change much. Guess just the fact he'll be hitting on me for the next year maybe is a change. But he's a medical ninja so he isn't afraid to do such things. Whatever, I'm just gonna let it happen and ignore him.

One night at the southern hideout I'd heard oruchimaru screaming in agony. So I went down to his room to see kabuto struggling to hold him down.

"A little help would be nice!" He called. "I can't get him to take the tranquilizer!"

Damn it! Man this is going to be disgusting........but it must be done.

"Give me the medicine." I told him.

Kabuto gave me the small bottle. "What are gonna do? Smash it and say 'oops'?" He threatened.

"No I'm going to do something completely different." I told him. I opened the bottle and put the liquid in my mouth without swallowing.

"What why would you-" kabuto broke off as I walked up to the screaming oruchimaru.

This is going to scar me for life....... I thought as I bent down and kissed oruchimaru forcing the tranquilizer liquid into his mouth. When I was sure he had swallowed the elixer I pulled away and wiped my lips with my sleeve. Slowly oruchimaru calmed down and fell asleep. Yuck! 50 something year old snake dude is disgusting!!

"Why.......how..........you just........" Kabuto said astonished.

"Shut up!" I said fiercely. "It had to be done. Its not like you could get him to take it anyway!"

"That's true but you just...........don't you know..............you got nerves of steel..." Kabuto stammered.

"Yes I know. I just kissed him. Yes I know he's about 50 years old. And yes I know I've got nerves of steel." I said answering his questions. "And I swear if you tell a single soul, I will fucking kill you."

"U......under....s...stood........"kabuto struggled to say.

"I'll be in my room." I growled. I then went back to my room and sat on my bed. Why did I do that?!? How did I do that!?! How the fuck did I just kiss him and not throw up? Oruchimaru better not get any ideas because I just did that. If he does I'm forced to not do anything about it........ I think I'm screwed.