chapter 22

Author's note: yes yes I know what your thinking," what how could, she just, wait what about the dragon thing ahhh this is so confusing!!" Well this one of those chapters that explains everything.

As I was walking on the ocean a man clad in black showed in the mist.

" itachi, I can explain."

" there is no need. I heard the whole thing. And though I must say I do not like what you have chosen, I will give you this," he said tossing me a headband, it had the leaf creast on it crossed out.

" is this your headband?"

" no, it was someone elses headband. So that way you don't have to defile yours." He said.

" thanks, when will the seal break." I asked about the dragons seal.

" 4 years. I know its a long way away, but it was vital you and my brother knew now." He answered.

" thank you itachi. I must leave now." I said." But I have one last question."

" what is it."

" why are you always coming in person. Instead of a crow clone as usual." I asked.

" because I feel its better to speak with a relative in person than a fake." Itachi said." This is good bye then."

" for the time being, brother." I said smiling. Itachi then left.

I put on the headband itachi gave me and began walking once again.

I reached the hideout in no time. I was a fast walker.

The hidout looked more like a hospital or institution than a hideout or prison. But I never cared much about appearances.

I entered the hidout easily, only to see Karin, kabuto and oruchimaru standing at the far side of the room.

" welcome my dear Elizabeth, what a pleasant surprise, did you bring my sasuke along?"

" no, I left the village at night. Leaving a note saying I broke up with the loser." I said seriously, and confidentiality." He always did weigh me down."

" oh, too bad. But you'll do just fine." Oruchimaru mused." Karin, why don't you show our lovely new guest to her room."

" yes lord oruchimaru." Karin said as her firey red hair swayed as she came up to me." Follow me."

I said nothing as she turned to walk down a hallway. I followed her.