chapter 23

( twisty book huh?)

After karin escorted me to my room she went over a safety brief. Just telling me which Halls have the most dangerous guys. Stuff like that.

" and lastly, I must say, you are not what I expected. I thought you'd be more, playful." Karin said.

" sorry to dissapoint. But getting a curse mark can really put someone on edge." I said showing my curse mark.

" yes of course. Kabuto will be in shortly." Karin said.

" bye."

A few hours later kabuto did arrive. I was standing a my window, looking out at the foggy ocean.

" hello kabuto."

" hello to you. How are you feeling sinse he gave you your curse mark."

" random bursts of emense pain," I said," never better."

" hmph."

" why did you come. Surely you didn't want to catch up."

" no I did not." Kabuto started. He stood only a few feet away.

" then why?" I said turning around.

" lord oruchimaru wants us to spar, to evaluate your skills." He replied.

" when."

" tomorrow. After noon." Kabuto said." Oh and by the way,"

" what."

" I still don't trust you."

" and I still don't trust you."

Kabuto left after a few minutes of silence.

Something is wrong. I've gained oruchimarus trust too easily. Was it the headband? Was it the fact I came as I did? I may not know now but what I do know is that I can't turn back now.

The next morning I wok up and it was still dark out. So I went for a stroll around the hideout, to memorize the halls and such.

Karin was standing outside where her room was.

" going out." She said.

" no, just roaming the halls. What about you."

" wishing I could see the popular sasuke in person." She said.

" I could draw you a picture of him of you'd like." I offered. The more trust I could gain, the better.

" oh, you'd do that for me?"

" I'm just board." I told her." Why don't we talk over breakfast. I'll cook us something."

" a vessel that can cook. I'm impressed." Karin said.

" it would be wise not to address me in that tongue." I said fiercely.

" alright then, what shall I call you?"

" anything that's not related to vessel or servent." I said.

" hmm, arrogant bitch won't do," karin mocked.

" then just Liz, for now." I told her flashing a sharingahn glance at her.

" alright Liz the kitchens this way." She said leading the way.