chapter 11

Fighting jugo was a bitch. He just gave my best friend memory loss and is a lunatick. I'm gonna kill him.

Kakashi(in sharingahn mode) had used a lot of chakra, sasuke and I with fused chakra however still had enough to permorm a firestyle jutsu we were working on.

In sync we both recited the jutsu." Fire style: fire dragon jutsu!" We shouted as we exhaled a lot of fire from our mouthes, like a giant fireball, forming a dragon and it engulfed jugo, practically melting his second stage self in the red hot flames. He then fell to the ground, looking normal and knocked out.

Sasuke and I fell to our knees, we had used up almost every drop of chakra.

Kakashi was astounded at the jutsu. " how did you both do that? Fire style alone uses up too much chakra as it is."

" we fused our chakra into one large amount, and we are uchiha, so there for we are born with a lot of chakra and taught firestyle at a younge age." I explained. I was breathing heavily, so was sasuke.

" hey, guys! Sakura has regained her memory." Naruto said from a distance.

" that's great." I breathed. Sasuke and I got up to walk over to them, but once I started to take a step forward, I passed out.

I woke up just after the sun had set. " man, what happend?"

" you and sasuke had lost a lot of chakra, and had some bad injuries." Sakura said. She nodded next to me. I'd noticed sasuke was lying next to me, a few burns on his face from the fire dragon jutsu. " he's been sleeping sinse you went out."

" how long?"

" about 6 hours. Maybe more, maybe less." Sakura said." Here, eat something." She said handing me a small lunchbox.

" thanks. How's the arm?" I asked.

" better, and not infected thanks to you." She said with a smile.

" no problem. I may not be a medical ninja but I have a few tricks up my sleeve." I said.

Sakura and I talked for a bit. She had a sad-ish face so I asked what was wrong.

" kakashi told us." She replied.

" about what? How sasuke and I can fuse our chakra?"

" no, about how your from another world. He said tsunade thought it was best." She replied.

" oh. I'm sorry you have to go through all the trouble of knowing." I said solemnly.

" does sasuke know?"

" yea, I told him on the aneversery of the massacre. He'd just told me he'd loved me and I couldn't bare the fact he technically loved a fake." I said.

" kakashi also said or recemended I hear your exact words. They were quite impressive apparently." Sakura said.

" oh that, I believe I said ' I couldn't bare thinking he loved me when I was another person, it would have felt like every word to have left my lips were empty of truth and filled with the waters of shame, staining my soul till my death and rebirth.'" I recited. I was still impressed at my words.

" wow, that is impressive. Kakashi was right."

" hey speaking of which, where is he, and naruto for that matter."

" kakashi is explaining how your secret is so important as a secret and stuff." She said. " he said that sinse we are practically a family as you said it, that we shouldn't keep secrets, no matter how big or small."

" I'm glad. I'm glad we all know, now I don't have to act. Not in front of you guys at least." I said.

" yea, I'm glad too." Sakura said.