Trapped

(Y/N) and Sally were getting ready to head home after a long shift at the yard, they headed into the lift and they heard footsteps "Who would be here this late other than us?" (Y/N) asked "Sally, (Y/N)" Sherlock said "Hello Freak" Sally said. "What are you doing here so late? (Y/N) asked "Molly didn't know when to stop talking" Sherlock sighed.

The lift jolted and sent (Y/N) off balance, the lights flickered and then turned off leaving (Y/N), Sally and Sherlock trapped in the lift. "You have got to be kidding me right now" (Y/N) said Sally took her phone out of her pocket "Seriously the whole of the yard and the one place you can't get a signal is the lift" she said Sherlock tried to break them out "I do not want to be stuck in a lift all night with a pychopathic freak" (Y/N) muttered "It's no use, it won't open" Sherlock said "Well, I gathered that, freak" Sally said. (Y/N) was getting more disstressed as she sat down "How long until we get out of here, it's too small" she said, (Y/N) had a fear of small spaces and of the dark.

"(Y/N) we've only been in here 1hr and 20 mins" Sherlock said.

"It's way too small in here, I can't breathe" (Y/N) began, "Sally, I can't breathe, I can't breathe" (Y/N) was now becoming aware of her panic attack."(Y/N) I've contacted Lestrade, he's bringing Anderson they shouldn't be too long" Sally said sitting next to her "(Y/N) take a deep breath." (Y/N) tried to take a deep breath but the more she tried the more shallow her breathing became. Sally noticed that (Y/N) grip became slack "(Y/N), oh god" Sally said, she laid (Y/N) in the recovery position.

The doors of the lift opened "I'm gonna need help getting (Y/N) out, she's had a severe panic attack and passed out, Lestrade I need you to go and get a wet paper towel" Sally said, Sherlock got out and left. Anderson jumped in and helped to get (Y/N) out. Lestrade came back with the paper towel "Do you need an ambulance?" he asked "No she should be fine, I tried to calm her but I think having the freak in there made it worse" Sally said wiping (Y/N)'s forehead with the paper towel.

(Y/N) eye fluttered open "there we go" Anderson said holding (Y/N)'s hand to reasure her "(Y/N) next time how about we take the stairs" Sally said "Sally I agree next time we'll just take the stairs" (Y/N) replied