The Unexpected Criminal

After this ordianary crime that they had to ask Sherlock to investigate (Y/N) went home to her flat and went to bed.

It was around 4am when she was awoken by a smash it sounded like a window she picked up her gun and went into the living room, they mustn't have heard her as she could still hear them in the kitchen, she took her phone out of her pocket "Lestrade, there's been a break in at my flat I need you to come" she said "I'll be there as fast a I can" he replied.

She rang Sally "Sally hurry up come now to my flat pick Anderson up as well there's been a break in at my place, Lestrades on his way" (Y/N) said "Okay Won't be long" Sally said before hanging up the phone.

(Y/N) openend the door to the living room "Come out now" She called, the criminal was behind her, the criminal kicked her on the floor. (Y/N) felt that her back just instantly brusie, "(Y/N) we're coming in" Lestrade called from the outside. Lestrade opened the door "Put your hands up," he said pointing the gun at the criminal Sally turned the light on. (Y/N) got first view of the crimminals face "Mary Watson" (Y/N) said. "Mary Watson I am aressting you on the charge of breaking and entering" Lestrade said putting handcuffs on her.

Sally and Anderson went up to (Y/N) "Are you injured?" Anderson asked "I think my right side is bruised" (Y/N) replied "I would very much like to get off this floor and onto the couch." Anderson helped her up "Sally go and get the ice pack from the car" Anderson said "Yeah sure" Sally said before heading back to the car.

"Take your pjama shirt off please" Anderson said (Y/N) took off her shirt off "I've got you a blanket so you don't get cold" Anderson said covering her with it "I need to look at the bruise" Anderson said. "Oh Jesus, you are never living on your own again" "I need the ice pack or I'm gonna pass out from the pain" (Y/N) said. Sally on cue came up with the ice pack "I got it" she said. Anderson took it off Sally and put it on the brusie "Right while (Y/N) rests I'm going to pack her things and she's going to live with me now, it's not safe for her on her own" Anderson said "I agree with you" Sally replied "I'll stay with her and make sure the brusing doesn't get worse."