Sherlock

A/N: FAKE SUICIDE, BASED OFF REICHENBACH FALL

Sherlock and (Y/N) got a text from Moriarty.

"I'm waiting JM" that was the text.

They went to the roof of the building "Finally" Jim said "Staying alive it's boring, but now that I have defeated both of you" Jim turned around and pointed the gun at himself "I guess this is good bye, oh and by the way you both will still have to die to stop the code" Jim shot himself he fell backwards and blood spilled out of the back of his head all over the white concreate on the roof.

Sherlock rang john and put him on speaker "Where are you both?" John asked "John look up we're on the roof" Sherlock said "Sherlock, (Y/N) get down" John said "We can't there's no other way" (Y/N) said "I guess this what people do, they leave notes" Sherlock said "I guess this is goodbye" They both said, Sherlock ended the call and tossed his phone behind him. "Are you ready" Sherlock asked (Y/N). "Yes" She replied.

They jumped from the roof, a bike knocked John over, as unknown to him they landed on a crash mat and we're switched from the corpses that was in their place, when the department had finished with the make up. They got into their postions they medical team covered the pavement in fake blood where their head had suposed landed they even held hands to make it accurate to when they jumped.

Once John got up after recovering from the fall to see his friend laying on the floor dead, he ran forward to see them but was stopped by the medical staff even the public were in on the fake death plan. The medical department checked their pulse and told John they hadn't got one, they were taken away on stretchers.