The worst day

Lestrade, Sally, Anderson and (Y/N) were sorting through files when the chief superintendent came for his anual visit, no one ever liked him he was the worst thing that ever happened to the yard. (Y/N) was called to a private meeting with him, she didn't want to talk to him alone, her past experiences didn't go too well as the superintendent had insulted her and couldn't take it back as the whole yard heard him say it "Lestrade seriously do I have to talk to him?" (Y/N) moaned "Yes, I know you don't like him but just do it and I will stop him from having meetings with you again" Lestrade said.

The meeting ended with the superintendant making another comment "I stand by what I said, I was right to call you a bitch. That's you down to a tee and you know it" he said (Y/N) ran out of the room and slammed the door.

She ran down to Lestrades office with tears rolling down her face, Lestrade came out of his office when he heard crying in the distance "(Y/N), he's not said it again has he?" Lestrade said walking towards her, she was sat on the floor in the corridor "Yeah" (Y/N) whispered "Come on" Lestrade said helping her up. They walked it to his office. (Y/N) was still crying when they got there, Anderson was already prepared for the worst so was Sally "Has he said it again" Sally asked "Yeah, he's said it" Lestrade replied.

Anderson looked at (Y/N), he imeddiatly got up and gave her a comforting hug she hugged him back "You know something, that superintendent is a bitch" he said Sally nodded in agreement "he only insults people because he thinks he has more authority that anyone else" she said "But why is it always me he insults" (Y/N) sniffed "I don't know" Lestrade said.

The superintendet came through the door "(Y/N) are we crying again, you know officers don't cry" he said "I know your the superintendent but I would like to get out of my office and never ever again insult one of my team, you are no longer permitted to ask to meet (Y/N) under any circustances, are we clear?" Lestrade yelled at him "Yes, but she's still a bitch" he shouted before leaving without any dignity.

Sherlock came through the door "Now he's gone we can get back to work" he said, John walked in afterwards "is everything okay in here?" he asked "Yeah just some insults were chucked about from the chief" Lestrade said. (Y/N) stood up when Sherlock came in, she was just so mentally exhausted she collapsed against Anderson, he was quick to catch her "(Y/N), you okay?" Anderson asked she shook her head. Sally grabbed her coat from the coat hook, she folded it and put it under (Y/N) head "What's wrong?" Sally asked "mentally exhausted" (Y/N) replied "Not surprised" Sally replied "Lestrade go on the case without us, just take my foresensic's team" Anderson said "We need to stay back and look after (Y/N)."