Sherlock

Sherlock and John went out on a case leaving (Y/N) inside 221B Bakers Street incase Mycroft or Lestrade called by looking for them.

(Y/N) decided it was getting late and got into her pjamas but kept one of her coats on as a precaution incase she was needed out. She sat on the couch to precise she laid on the couch, she even considered using her gun to shoot the wall with the spay painted smiley face on she was that bored, but eventually she sliped into sleep.

The nightmare happend.

It started off from when she was captured by Moriarty covered in bombs alone in the sports centre. Just her and Moriarty. That was up until Sherlock and John turned up demanding she was set free. Moriarty had a gun to her head threating to shoot her if they didn't fight. She had already witness him shoot her bestfriend infront of her.

Sherlock and John came back from their case to find (Y/N) asleep, John went to his bedroom, however, Sherlock knew something wasn't right. (Y/N) was restless he had never seen her like this before. "(Y/N) wake up" Sherlock whispered into her ear. She woke up instantly, she turned around and nearly fell off the couch but Sherlock stopped her. "You okay, you seem a bit restless" Sherlock said, (Y/N) sat up and Sherlock sat down she just cuddled up to him not wanting to go back to sleep. "I have an idea what it was, did you have a nightmare about what happended with Moriarty" Sherlock said (Y/N) just nodded.

John came back in "What's all this about?" he asked "Nightmare, she doesn't want to sleep" Sherlock said cuddling (Y/N), running his fingers through her hair comfortingly "I suggest taking her into your room and getting comfortable as if she stays in the environment she had the nightmare in, she probably won't sleep in here" John said "Good idea" Sherlock said as he picked her up and carried her into their room. They fell asleep cuddling each other in a loving and comforting embrace.