A Wrong Order

During one long and grueling case, Sally had made the mistake of offering coffee, she entially made the offer to Lestrade seeing as they were all exhausted and were getting nowhere with the case long as she was getting some for herself she might as well have offered. Sherlock was the first to answer "Black, two sugars" quite clearly expressing that fetching coffee was the only thing she was good for.

She stormed off into the kitchen "What's the freak done this time?" Anderson said "Existed" She replied "He thinks I'm bringing him coffee." "He wants coffee" (Y/N) said as soon an idea popped up in her head "Allow me." Anderson took the third cup from Sally "What are you doing? Are we like twelve or something?" Sally said. Once they had finished they gave the cup back and pushed her towards Sherlock, watching from the doorway.

Sherlock didn't acknowledge that Sally put the cup in his hand, Lestrade gave her a nod seeming distracted. "What did you two do to it?" she asked in a low whisper "Remeber that case where the manager gave us sweets and John told Sherlock that they were chocolate and he couldn't have them" Anderson whispered back "Oh, you didn't" Sally said (Y/N) nodded look a little bit pleased and waiting for Sherlock to take a sip.

Sherlock oblivious to what they had done and their plotting didn't notice the altered taste to the coffee or the idea it could have been made better. He did notice when his stomach started to hurt but he just ignored it think it's just his body and his mind is more important at the present time. Then a wave of nausea caome over Sherlock, Lestrade asked him if he was alright and he tryed to reply but ended up darting toward the toilet to throw up, he made it as far as the hallway before the bathroom.

"I'll go check on him" Sally offered and Anderson and (Y/N) followed, they thought they'd see Sherlock covered in hives but that's not what they saw. Sherlock was deathly white and gasping for every breathe "Oh god!" they all said at the same time. "Call an ambulance" Lestrade said finding himself in the hallway attracted by their shout. Sally took her phone out and went into the kitchen Anderson and (Y/N) followed.

Sally finished with call "What is wrong with you two, you should be helping Lestrade" she said "About that..erm.. I just feel a tiny bit sick with regret" Anderson said "Yeah me too" (Y/N) said "Right okay, I'll tell Lestrade the ambulance is on it's way and if he asks I'll think of something" she said before leaving.

"Well, the ambulance" Lestrade said "It's ten minutes away now" she said "what about Anderson and (Y/N) they followed you in the kitchen" Lestrade questioned as to where they were. "They're not feeling well at the moment, I'll keep my eye on them" she said "Okay, last time this happened did John metion were his epi pen would be" Lestrade asked "In his coat" Sally replied before heading back to the kitchen.

Sally got in the kitchen, "God I need to sit down" she said "I didn't think it through did I?" (Y/N) asked "It was an accident, I didn't know he was going to react like that" Anderson said "Neither did I, not the point, you two still feeling sick" she asked "Yeah" they both replied "I don't blame you, I feel sick as well" She said. Lestrade came in "The ambulance crew just took him in, John was sat with them. Anyway Sally told me you two weren't feeling well, feeling a bit sick, maybe?" he said, they nodded "I get it, we've been here all day not one break go on out the back I'll clear up a bit" he said "You too, Sally" he added.

They wandered out the back, when (Y/N) got a call from John she put him on speaker "He's told me what you and Anderson's done, you knew he was allergic to chocolate" John said "I didn't know he'd react like that though" Sally said "you knew, that's makes it worse" John practically screamed "I didn't know it could kill him" (Y/N) said "You knew he was allergic and you gave it to him for a laugh" John shouted "He never said it could kill him" Anderson said "You knew he was allergic" John shouted before hanging up.

They went back into the kitchen and slumped back into the chairs Lestrade walked in "Right everythings cleaned up, you okay now?" he said "No, if anything I feel worse" (Y/N) said, Sally and Anderson nodded in agreement "You know what Anderson I'll take you back to yours and (Y/N)'s flat and Sally you join with them and keep an eye on them tonight and I'll come back in the morning" he said before they left the house to go home.