Sally Donovan's blog

Hi everyone, I am Dectective Sergeant Sally Donovan. I am starting this blog to document the Scotland Yard cases from the point of view of a Detective Sergeant.

I'm going to start at the begining of this case. On October 12th, a man called Sir Jeffery Patterson took a poisonous pill and commited suicide. Then on November 26th, an 18 year old boy named James Philimore, apparently did the same thing, took the pill and commited sucide. Strange, I know. Anyway, then on January 27th a local MP, Beth Davenport, she takes the same pill and dies.

After the MP's death me and DI Greg Lestrade hold a press conference about the death and the other suicides, I confirm that her death resembles the two previous suicdes and hence why they are all being treated as linked. Greg also mentions that the victims where found in places they had no reason to be. Every phone get a text 'Wrong' I suddenly realise who sent it, it was the Freak AKA Sherlock Holmes. Then if once wasn't enough he does it again. I complain everytime he does it, to Greg but he can't stop him as he doens't know how he does it.

There's a fourth suicide, yes a fourth one, everything exactly the same apart from she left a note. Greg ends up calling the Freak to the crime scene. Greg told me to wait at the tape for the Freak. He does arrive with a colleague, I mean how does a pychopath like hin get a colleague. Just because I called him a Freak he retaliated by reavling to the whole squad that I didn't make it home last night. Philip Anderson, who is on the forensics squad, warns Sherlock the pychopath not to contaminate the crime scene. But what right does the Freak and his so called colleague have to walk on our crime scene anyway. Then he has to go and point out that I have Philip's deodorent all over me, he has no right to reavel anything about mine or Philip's private life. Luckliy, Greg takes him off our hands. Thank God. I stayed outside not wanting to cross paths with the pychopath anymore than I had to.

Phiip went back inside. Sherlock just ran past me like a lunatic, I swear he gets off on this stuff, anyway that's not the point, he just went off leaving his colleague Dr Watson behind. I warn Dr Watson to stay away from Sherlock and that one say just showing up Sherlock doesn't have friends. He goes off down the road looking for a cab.

That's really it for this blog, but one more thing, once the case was solved I swore I heard the Freak say that Dr Watson shot the killer. Anyway I'll post again when I find another case.

- Sally Donovan