Anderson

The most curious muder had happended 3 people apparently took a poisionous pill and commited suicide Sally had been with Lestrade in a press comfernece "You have got to get him to stop doing that" she said "I can't" Lestrade said. Once they got back to Scotland yard Anderson and (Y/N) were stood in Lestrade office "There's been another one, in Larestein gardens" (Y/N) said "Kids found her" Anderson added "We need Sherlock" Lestrade said.

They arrived at the address and began to search the building finding the woman in the room facing the stairs, Anderson and (Y/N) started gathering evidence while Sally and Lestrade taped the area. Sherlock arrived with someone new "Sally" he said lifting the tape up "And who's this?" She questions the man following Sherlock "This is my collegue Dr John Waston" Sherlock said lifting the tape for John "How do you get a collegue?' She asked. Anderson and (Y/N) walked out of the house "Here we are again" Sherlock said "I don't want the scene contaminated by you" (Y/N) said "Nice to see you too (Y/N)" Sherlock said before walking into the house and up the stairs.

Lestrade was in the room looking deadly confused "Her name's Jenifer, we're scaning her credit cards and IDs for contact information now" he said. Sherlock was pacing around the dead woman doing his deductions "By the looks of her coat she has been in rain recently as it hasn't had time to dry therefore she's come from cardiff, her wedding ring has not been cleaned on the outside meaning she has been unhappily married for 10 or more years and has a string of lovers" Sherlock said while Lestrade was noting it all down. (Y/N) to the room and stood in the doorway, "Rache, it's German for revenge so she's easliy could be German" She piped up Sherlock walked toward the door and closed it in her face "Thank you for your input."

The door had it her straight in the face, She walked down the steps keeping her head low so the team could see the bruise forming on her forehead. When she got outside she lifted her head up trying to avoid the gaze of her team that were outside waiting "Anderson, could you do me a favour and get an Ice pack from the first aid kit in the car please" she said "Yeah sure" he said making his way back to the car. Sally abandoned her post at the tape and went over to (Y/N), "What would the ice pack be for, if you don't mind me asking" she said (Y/N) removed her hand that was covering the bruise that started to appear on her head "It's for this" (Y/N) said, Anderson came back with the ice pack and gave it to (Y/N) "Thanks" she said putting the ice pack on the bruise "What happenend in there then that caused you to need an ice pack?" Anderson asked "Sherlock slammed the door in my face and it hit me just for pointing out that the victim could be German" she replied "Something only he would do" Anderson said. (Y/N) removed the ice pack from her forehead to wipe the condesation from her forehead she looked at her hand as she put the ice pack back on the bruise, there was a bit of blood on her hand "Anderson, have I got a cut on my head?" she asked "Let's look" he said lifting the ice pack off "Yeah, but its just a small one" Anderson said.

Lestrade came out with Sherlock and John "Well, if anything gets solved and you find her case, you know where to find me" Sherlock said before leaving with John. Lestrade went over to Sally, Anderson and (Y/N) "Sorry, I know you don't work well with him, Sorry about the door (Y/N), are you okay?" he said "No, of course I'm not the door hit me in face and bruised me, and it's really painful" (Y/N) replied "I'm really sorry about that, but needs must we're going to be awhile cleaning up why don't you and Anderson sit in the car and wait" Lestrade said. "Yeah sure" (Y/N) said. Her and Anderson made their way back to the car.