.1.

I know I know😉 I told updates are from May but I couldn't stop myself from publishing!

Anyways, my 3 main papers are done and only 3 more remaining for which I have a lot of time 😂

Enjoy the story! And please do review, vote and share🤗

Chapter-1
The beginning.

On a winter morning in Ooty,
When the vision of a 23 year old was foggy,

"Maa! Didi is not opening the door!" A girl of age 8 came shouting to her mother who was in the kitchen preparing breakfast.

"She might have forgotten as usual!" Finishing the other early morning chores, a girl of age 17 came smiling.

"Uff! When will Didi learn Maa? And you won't scold her also!" A boy around age 14 came with his school bag from his room.

"Aarna, Akshaya, Anant. Come infront of me." The mother from the kitchen ordered.
Children obeying their mother's words, went and stood infront of her.

Anuradha came with four bowls of kheer and placed it on the table.

Sensing the smell of their favourite dish, the children hopped on their places.

And even before they could take a spoon of it, a sweet chime of anklet running towards them with bouncy hair, and a wet face with a shawl covered over her body, snatched the bowl from the table.

"Didi!" Whined the 8 year old.

"What you traitor! Why didn't you wake me up saying that kheer was made?" Complained the lady.

"Anjali! You're seriously acting like Aarna now, common everyone sit on the chairs." Anuradha said shaking her head in disbelief.

And Anjali showed her tongue to Aarna. Putting both her tiny hands on her waist, she gave an angry glare towards Anjali. Giggling on her actions, she bent down to reach the little one and fed her a spoon.

Putting her hands over her sisters neck, Aarna giggled out loud gaining everyone's attention. Anant and Akshaya saw with a glitter in their eyes. Surely Anjali and Aarna were the light of the Sharma house.

"And we're not even existing for Di. She loves only Aarna." Said Anant dramatically, packing his bag.

Anjali started running behind him around the wood house. Swirling over the pillars, she made her way till they came back to the veranda after finishing four rounds, where they had started.

Gasping, Anjali spoke,
"You little punk! Stop there. Or else I'm gonna reveal your special letters to Maa."

Anant's eyes widened listening to her.
"Di! Are you mad?"
"No" shrugging her shoulders with an air of attitude, she came near him.

"Di, I plead you man. Maa shouldn't know about it. Or else she'll put me into boarding." Pleaded the 14 year old love sick kid.

Laughing over her brother's face, Anjali pinched his cheek to which he gave a disgusting look.

"Not again yaar. I told you don't do that!" Shifting her hand from his cheek, he went near the dining table to have breakfast.

"Di, why don't you stop doing it? Poor one." Sighed Akshaya who got ready to go to college.
"And why shouldn't I? What's wrong in me pulling my dear brother's cheek, oh wait, only one person is allowed to do that. Right Anant?" She said rising her brows dramatically.