.7.

Chapter 7
The memories.

Staring at her children with a mystified frown, Anuradha shared glances with horrified faces.
"You haven't seen any ghost Anju! It's your mother. What was happening here?" She asked.

"Anu, don't you realise you've left the door wide open enough for strangers to enter in?" Ranjani intervened reaching the room.
She had come to give back the box that Anjali had brought an hour ago.
Staring at the children, she let out a giggle seeing their pale faces.

"They must be planning some secret mission. Why did you interrupt anu?" Ranjani patted Anuradha's shoulder. Slightly smiling on her statement, she accompanied her back to the living room downstairs.

The children heaved a sigh of relief.
"Haan, where did we stop the conversation?" Aarna asked.
"Di, what are you upto and why?" Akshaya asked seriously.

"Just wait and watch guys. And Akshaya, please don't ask any questions until I speak out about it." Anjali said.

Nodding in agreement, the four of them joined their hands to destroy the neighbour's peace. And obviously, Ranjani and Riya were excepted.

"Rahul, picture abhi baaki hai mere dushman."
Anjali said giggling and the other three laughed out with her.

----------------------------

Relaxing her head by leaning back on a comfy chair, Vrinda checked her phone after 2 days. She had only attended important calls as she had been very busy attending the business seminar in Italy. When she reached back to Bangalore, she was relieved.

After completing her work in the kitchen, she sat in peace.
And she checked the message that Anjali had dropped before an hour. She was so stunned.

Immediately calling her, she stopped eating the sandwich that she had made.
"Are you sure about what you heard?" She asked once Anjali had received the call.

"Am I mad to imagine such nonsense?" She asked remorsefully.
"No. But how can he command you like that? And I'm sure, you must have shed buckets of tears by now." She said in dismay.

She knew how Anjali would react to even slight fights that they used to have during their school time. Vrinda was in fact the cupid of Rahul and Anjali, though she despised him, when they were in the same school.

Reminiscing the past, she let out a small faint smile. Alarmed by Anjali's voice, she came back to trance.
"Haan. I'm there! And seriously are you okay?" She asked with concern.

"I've a great news for you.This time, I didn't cry. Instead, I've made my decision to show him hell! He can't escape from ooty as Ranjani Maa will have to be given the explanation. And you know how much he's scared of maa, so he has no other choice. Either reveal the secret, or enjoy my plans. What's say!"
She said with a playful smirk.

For a second, Vrinda was shocked. She never knew that Anjali would take a drastic step and that too against Rahul.
"Are you in your senses Anju?" She asked horrified.

"Why? You want me to cancel the plan? Okay then-"
"No! Are you mad? I don't want to be a spoiltsport, common go ahead with whatever plan you've made. But just answer my question."  She intervened.