𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 | 𝟒

Small A/N, Yes. Yes that is Dream as a child. Anyways onto the story

After breakfast the two of you packed for the beach, and got in the car. "By the way, my mom said she wanted to visit today. Shes excited to see you." He landed his hand on your thigh and rubbed it.

"I havent seen your mom for a while-" You looked on the window, you breathed. Window fog.

It quickly disappeared, "Yea, shes coming around 5 today, is that okay?" He questioned, "Yea I would love to see her, also you dont have to get admission from me for somebody to go to your house. Its yours, not mine." You said back.

"We live together now, thats your house too." He assured you, "We're here, baby." You stepped out of the car and went to the back of the car, opened the trunk, and got your beach bag

He held your hand as the two of you made your way down to the shore.

The two of you set down your stuff and he held your other hand, you were facing each other. He leaned down and kissed you, "I love you, so, so much, baby- I know this is a bit late but.. Can I be your boyfriend?"

You blushed, you looked up."Do you think I would say no?" A pleading face began to arise on Clays face, " Of course I'll say yes, Clay." The two of you kissed again.

He picked you up by your waist and then hugged you mid-way.

"Okay well, while we have the time with each other. Lets spend it without my mom here." He said.

The two of you spent your time at the beach for a fair hour, back on your phone you had a notification from twitter... dreamwastaken2? What did he post.

dreamwastaken2: Found this hottie in my dm's 😩😩😩

y/n-zilla: your ass basically exposed my face
|
dreamwastaken2: youve literally posted your face
|
y/n-zilla: okay will you shut up about that you literally have me as your homescreen how did you even get that picture
|
dreamwastaken2: @sapnapalt
|
sapnapalt: i did not

y/n-zillastan37: wait she actually looks so pretty yall

dreamtfan69: shes trying to steal our man 😤

"Hey why did you post that, yknow they already know im hot mine as well show it off."

You scroll through your gallery to find a picture of yourself, "Hey then people will simp for whats mine." He stood behind you and hung him arms over your shoulders. "I found a good picture."

You opened twitter and posted this picture.