𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀 | 𝟐𝟎

I walked up to the door and unlocked it, then opening it. "Oh, hey!" I said nervously, not expecting them to be here so soon. Clays sister, Claire,  came up and hugged me, "Oh, hey Claire!" I hugged her back.

Claire and I have always had a good bond, always just plotting against Clay.

I stepped back, allowing them to come in. Nancy smiled at me and set a grocery bag on the kitchen table, then her purse near the end of the couch. I smiled at Claire and told her to come upstairs with me into Clay's room.

"How have you been? It's been forever since we've seen each other." I plopped down onto the bed. "I've been okay, but I missed you. Also, last time you weren't DATING my brother." She playfully rolled her eyes and sat on the bed with you.

"Oh shut up, there's no way you didn't see this coming." I rolled my eyes again. "Well I can't say no to that, but- when I made fun of you for it when you were to come over to our house both you and Clay would strongly disagree." She laughed, "And you would start gagging when I said you'd look like a good couple." She stood up and got into her brother's chair in front of his setup.

"Claire what are you doing-" I asked, confused. She was probably gonna fuck something up on his computer, but as long as it isn't too bad then I couldn't really care. Clay then walked in, "What are you doing-" He walked over, and leaned over. Looking at the computer.

"Nothing." She laughed, "Yeah, for sure nothing."

"Y/n, what is she doing?" He went over and laid on the bed with me. "She isn't doing anything, I swear." I responded, "Can I play Minecraft, Clay?" Claire turned her head back toward us. "Sure,  but don't give anybody bedrock, netherite, barrier blocks, or command blocks, or just anything like that. And don't talk to Tommy." He allowed.

She picked up the headset and put it on. "Don't start having intercourse behind me, please, and thank you." She laughed, "Oh shut up, Claire!" I rolled my eyes, "Mother dearest left and got some things for tonight's dinner." He whispered to me. 

"We should go downstairs with Nick." I started to sit up. "Have fun with playing Minecraft, Claire- Or whatever you're doing, we'll be downstairs if you need us." I pat her head and walk out. I knew that she would probably call Tommy, and obviously do something she wasn't told to do, but I didn't really care. I thought it was funny.

Nick was sitting down on the couch with Patches. "We have to give the people Patches content, they haven't seen her for a while." He pets Patches on the head, she purred in response. "We should get a picture of her and the hottest bitch here." I rolled my eyes.

"Patches doesn't like you, she only likes me." He held Patches. "She actually probably likes Y/n more than me," Clay added, I walked over and picked up Patches, then looked at the mirror at the end of the hallway then took a mirror picture with the Queen herself, Patches.

"Post it on your Twitter." I sent it to Dream. He posted it on Twitter with a caption of "patches".

(kinda like this yk but looks like patches and you obvi)