𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 | 𝟔

You two finished the movie. And as soon as it ended you sat up.

"Can I have the present now?" You asked, "Yea, cmon." He motioned you to follow him. You got up and followed him, and walked toward his bedroom.

When the two of you got in there, you two sat on the bed and he handed you the package. You tried to rip it open, "May I have some scissors? " You asked as a failed attempt, he laughed and then got up, opened a drawer, and pulled out a pocket knife.

He sliced the tape for you and handed you back the box again. You pulled out a black bralette, that only covered your nipples. And some black waist rise thongs. Along with that, a pink egg vibrator came out.

Dream smirked while looking at you. He opened up his phone and showed you the screen, it showed a time-line looking line. Meaning he could control the speed. You could feel your face heat up quickly.

"So?" He said, "I-i would probably enjoy this, you were right." You covered your face. He pulled down your hands, pulled his face to your ear, "So, want to try it out?" He asked, "Y-yea." You responded.

He handed you the lingerie and pointed to the bathroom, implying he wanted you to go and change. You got up and brought the 2 piece into the bathroom. Ironically, your phone was in there, you must've forgotten it in there from earlier.

You put them on and picked up your phone, you took a picture. When you walked out of the bedroom Dream was leaning back on his hands facing toward the door. Almost instantaneously his face flushed with red. You saw him.

 "You're seeming to enjoy this part." You said, "Mhm." He closed his eyes, "Okay so, can we try something... something we've never done?" He asked, "Well what is it?" You questioned. "Well... you're going to need what is called a 'safe word'." He said firmly.

"Oh? So it's that kind?" You said in a questioning tone, "Well, uh... can we just explain it as rough? And uh, these..." Clay got off of the bed and crouched to see under the bed, he pulled out a rope. You raised an eyebrow, then it quickly speeding down. "Oh. Well, I'm okay with that, but the safeword is going to be a word that is easy to say." You responded to the gesture.

He got back up and sat the rope next to the vibrator. "So do you have a word in mind?" He asked, "Hm... what about, strawberry?" You said, "It's not my choice, but that's cute so I don't mind." Your face heated up.

"Okay then, it's settled." You continued your last sentence. "Okay, so I have all consent to do anything at the moment?" He asked, "Yes, Clay. I am sure." You answered, "Are you sure?" He looked almost worried, but if you are going to be completely honest, you wanted this. "Yes, Clay."

He took a deep breath. He stood up and pushed you down onto the bed by choking you. He kept his hand on your throat applying slight pressure as he aggressively kissed you. With his free hand, he slid your panties to the side, grabbing the vibrator, and putting it against your clit. He then got his phone and turned it up to mid.

An instant moan came out. Fuck this was going to be hot. You wrapped your legs around his waist, and onto his back. He pushed them down. He sat up and pushed the vibrator closer on your clit.  He pulled out his phone and turned it up two.

"Aah! F-fuck" Your words were starting to scramble. He picked up the rope, he ripped your arms up and toward him. He wrapped the rope around your wrists, you were picked up and dragged up to the bed frame, and tied to it.

You whimpered. Dream pulled off his shirt, that hot kind, y'know? Where he pulls it over his head with his arms crossed when he pulled it up. You kept moaning at the intense pleasure coming from the vibrator. You came. "Oh, so early. You fucking cunt." You moaned from the name.