𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐃𝐄 | 𝟖

You looked onto the ground as you walked into the airplane, frankly, nobody sat next to you on the plane. And you had a middle seat, score. You put your bag in the overhead storage and sat down, your assigned was the outside seat, but since nobody else was with you, you sat on the inside. More privacy.

As you sat down you took out your phone and went to Clay's contact.

y/n: Im on the plane, Im gonna miss you :(

Hardened Clay: Im gonna miss you too, is your spot good? Is there a stupid toddler behind you?

You laughed at him asking that, he seemed to wonder if you were comfortable, well you were but you never liked airplanes. It's not heights, it's that there isn't enough room.

y/n: No Clay, there isnt any annoying toddlers behind me, my seat is comfortable. Nobody sits beside me.

Hardened Clay: Oh lucky

y/n: ikr

Hardened Clay: Well I love you!!! Im sorry but i kinda gotta drive now

y/n: No its fine dont say sorry, I love you bye bye

Hardened Clay: Text wait no call me when you get off the plane

y/n: Okay, bye I love you

You put your phone in your handbag, you looked out of the window and started to think. You used this time to kinda dislocate from the moment, and wonder into your mind's deepest thoughts.

You started to wonder about that part of your mind, you didn't care actually it was great.

You started to think about your and Clays' activities.

(SMALL HORNY MIND DAYDREAMS SMUT TIME)

Dream kissed you, passionately but also with slight aggresion, his eyes were open. Just admiring how you looked when you two were together, he loved the thought of you becoming putty under him.

He pushed you down onto the bed, you had already given Clay consent to anything and you had a safeword. He pulled out handcuffs and held your hands together with only one of his hands, and got the key to put it in his mouth when he put the handcuffs on you, he locked them. He put the key on the nightstand.

You were wearing the lingerie that you had brought with you from your old house. He ripped up your top piece and attacked your nipple, you let out a moan and a lot of moans following such. When he was done with that he got some ice and put it on his tongue to make it colder, but in the meantime, he got his small pocketknife and opened it.

He wrote his name 'Clay' just above your pantie line, "You're fucking mine." He took out the small ice chip and shoved it into your pussy. 

(ITS OVER NOW LOL GET REKD)

You woke up... "Darnit.." You mumbled to yourself.

"For your safety and comfort, please remain with your seat belt fastened until the Captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belt sign. This will indicate that we have parked at the gate and that it is safe for you to move about." The overhead said, indicating that the plane had reached North Carolina, Greensville.

When you were allowed up, you opened the over-head storage and got out your baggage, you only had one suitcase so you didn't have to wait for baggage claim.

You were tired, you ordered an Uber as you got out of the plane, not wanting to rent a car. And you had enough money too.

When Uber came you put your baggage into the trunk and sat in the backseat,  you told him your destination, your sister's house.