𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐏𝐄𝐄 | 𝟏𝟏

~First person POV (y/n)~

I went on discord, I wanted to hang out with Karl before I left. I clicked onto Karl's discord account and texted him.

y/nzilla
Hey Karl! its me y/n :)

karl
oh hey y/n :D

y/nzilla
so I was wondering since I'm not gonna be in north Carolina for much longer, if you'd like to hang out?

karl
sure send me your address and i can pick you up and we can go somewhere?

y/nzilla
okay here it is (random address)

karl
that's not too far from me i can pick you up in maybe 10 minutes, k?

y/nzilla
k tell me when you're outside :D

And with that I was set to meet my childhood best friend. I have seen him on youtube and he didn't change much, other than looks. He's really pretty, I guess he's always had that in him.

I changed into some basic clothing, a purple sweater, and a white skirt. I tucked the sweater in and put on some high-top shoes. I brushed my hair and put on some light make-up, mascara, a puppy eyeliner, and some slightly tinted lip-gloss.

I sat on the couch as I waited for my childhood friend, I wonder if he changed in person at all. He probably got taller, but he was always taller than me.

I heard a knock on the door, I looked through the peephole and there he was, Karl Jacobs.

I opened the door, "Hi!" I smiled, he was really pretty. "Hey, y/n! It's been a while, hasn't it?" He laughed, "Yea, a few years, heh." He hugged me. I hugged him back, "Well, where do you wanna go? This isn't too far from the place we would hang out at kids, by the creek." He smiled again.

"Want to go there, and see if that stupid Britany Spears shrine is still there? It might not be, but you never know. That figure could still be duggen underground by the tree." Karl laughed, "Oh my god I forgot about that. Yea, let's go there." I smiled as we walked to his car. 

"Mrs.Dream." He opened the door for me, "No comment." I gave out a small giggle. He walked around the car and got in on his side. "You should change your Youtube name to Mrs.Dream for a day and see what happens. You should also do it on Twitter." He suggested.

"Will I get anything in return?" I asked, "Uhhhh... a sleepover with the one and only, Karl Jacobs. We can bully Sapnap." He looked over, "Say less." I laughed.

It took about 5 minutes to get to the old forest we would hang out at. "Now it's time to see if it's still there. If it is I call it." He started sprinting to the old spot, "I swear to god, Karl I will beat you down." I sprinted after him.

We finally arrived at the tree circle. Somehow we saw something in a blonde-ish color barely sticking through the ground where we buried the figure. "It's still here!" He covered his mouth and started to laugh, "I call dibs." I went to reach for it. He tackled the ground and got it before me.

"Well, I already got it, loser." He held it up like a trophy. "I literally hate you." I crossed my arms, "No you love me, you love me more than you love Dream." Karl mocked back, "Wait- How do you even know we're dating-" I questioned. I never told Karl that, and it's not public information either.

"Sapnap." He held his hand downward, now not holding the figure like a trophy. "Well now that we've retrieved the artifact, we shall go back home. To my house, to bully Sapnap." He started walking back to the car.

I looked through the forest, remembering the memories he and I created there.

We got to the car and then we drove home. Just talking about the old memories. "Remember that one Christmas where I had a sleepover at your house and your sister wouldn't leave me alone because she liked me. I wasn't surprised I mean who doesn't like me." He said, "You're just a pretty, mama's boy. I don't understand how you don't have a girlfriend." I replied, looking at him.