𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘 | 𝟕

The two of you didn't do much today, just mainly sat around. You texted the GC a few more times, played a bit of Minecraft, ate. But that's it.

You woke up and had a random burst of energy. You went to your room and cleaned it, you did laundry as well. You did the dishes and made yourself some eggs with toast. You gave Patches her food while you were at it.

When you went back upstairs it had looked like Clay just woke up, "You left me." He pouted, "I just went to go clean a bit, don't be a cry baby." You caressed his cheek. He kissed you.

Dream decided to stream today, for the first time in a few months. It was just a simple among us stream. You didn't stream, you just wanted to play with him. Just him, It was okay if other people were there but you were glad that he was there.

It was proximity chat mod, we were playing with Tommy, Tubbo, Wilbur, Minx, Corpse, Sykunno, Quackity, and Jshlatt. This would be a chaotic game, considering that only two of them, Sykunno and Tubbo, were normal.

You all got into a VC, "Hey, y/n" Tubbo was the first to speak, "Hey, Tubbo." You didn't show your face but you could almost hear a smile, "Who are you." A deep voice spoke, "Jesus-! Why the fuck is your voice so deep- good lord." You were surprised.

"Oh, so you're y/n." He stopped speaking, "Uh- anyways hey everybody!" You exclaimed, everybody said hey, MInx's hello standing out. "Hey, you sexy mother focker!" Now many people haven't seen your face, you're like Technoblade.

You've done a "face reveal" but not really? You have posted a picture of your face on Instagram a while back, maybe even a year ago. But nobody has really scrolled down that far, you deleted it after it got some attention though. A couple hundred have screenshots, but most don't believe that it's actually you.

You just assumed that she had seen your face before, and believed it, you didn't really care though. "You're sexier smh." You gambled back, you two kept on playfully arguing about who was sexier.

  "Y/n is sexier, Minx looks like barney." Dream implied, "What the fock, Dream you literally don't even have a face." Minx responded. "Hahaha! I never thought I would agree with you Dream." Jshlatt said A few other people started conversations until everybody joined the lobby.

Since it was Sykunno who made the lobby, he started it. There were 2 imposters, you weren't one of them. Knowing the luck of you, it would probably be the smartest people there. The people who are so smart when it comes to things like this it's scary. Dream and Corpse.

You went to electrical and you were with Minx, she was just saying the most random things. You heard Tommy and Tubbo walk past the entrance, well that's what it sounded like. Dream popped up through the vent next to you, and walked over next to you, and killed Minx. "Oop-" You said moving your character to the right a bit, "Shhh." He said in a low voice, "I never snitch on daddy, never. I'll hold a brick for you daddy. Smash on a bitch for you daddy." You walked out of electrical with him. "Good girl." 

Fuck... That made your stomach have butterflies, your pussy throb, having that warm and tingly feeling, you could maybe even say it got a bit wet. That name would make you get on your knees.

When they found Minx's body they immediately blamed Jshlatt... Why? Well because it's Jshlatt.

He obviously wasn't the imposter, you didn't know who the other imposter was. You only knew Dream.

You just continued doing tasks, you talked to Corpse once, here's how it went. "Hello." Corpse said as he walked into navigations, "Oh hello, Corpse." You finished your task. "Didn't really get to meet earlier, huh?" He started his task, Clay walked in. "Nope." You said, "Oh hey, guys." Dream started to fake download.