𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐘 | 𝟐𝟏

Clay got up from the couch and walked toward the kitchen, going to prepare to make dinner. As he cooked dinner his sister, mom, and Sapnap continued to try and make talk. It was a bit awkward though because none of us knew what to talk about.

"Dinners' ready!" Clay yelled from the kitchen, I stood up and walked to the dining table, our plates already set down neatly. We all had the same proportions other than one, which had a bit less than the others,  I assumed was Claires.

I sat down at the table and Clay then sat down beside me. Claire sat infront of me, Sapnap was at the end of the table next to me, and his Mother sat infront of him, "Thank you, Clay." I smiled toward him, rubbing his hand that laid on his lap. "You're welcome." He smiled back.

I started to eat and Clay's hand found its way onto my thigh I didn't react other than a small gasp. I continued to eat, his hand grew higher on my thigh, now coming close to my sensitive area. His index finger slid under my shorts, then under my panties. I held my breath, knowing I couldn't make much noise.

His finger slowly rubbed my clit making me inhale heavily through my nose, fuck well... now i'm horny.  He then removed his finger, teasing me. He smiled down at his plate and licked his bottom lip.

I stood up, slightly aggravated and put my plate and cup into the sink, rinsing them both out. I walked back to the table and it seems that everybody else has finished too, I began picking up their plates, everybody saying thankyou as I do so. Clay smiled and got their cups, also gathering thankyou's coming from them. They stood up and walked back to the couch, except Claire.

Claire went back upstairs, I didn't mind much though. Standing in the kitchen with Clay to the side of me, watching me rinse off the plates. He placed his hands at either side of me, leaning his head down to my neck. "Calm down, baby." He smiled against my neck and walked away.

Now, Slightly aggravated for almost no reason I went and sat down next to Clay, just laying on him. I closed my eyes and just laid there, I was completely content with that for, well it was comfortable.

It was quite dark, considering that it was nighttime-- obviously. "Well, I'm off to bed," I said as I walked up the stairs and to my room. "Claire- I'm going to sleep, out you go. You can go play on Nick's if he lets you." I said, flopping down onto my bed. 

We agreed that Sapnap would sleep on the couch, by the way. And Nancy and Claire would have his room. Not much longer later, Clay walked in. Smiling. 

I scooted up on the bed, now leaning against the headboard. "Be a good girl, and don't be too loud, k?" He said. "I know this room is soundproof, but try your best." He sat on the bed, near the bottom of my legs. I understood what he was saying, well it was obvious. "Gotcha." I smiled, he pulled the blanket off of me and slid my shorts down.

"You okay with this?" He asked, looking up at me. "Mhm." I bit my lip, now horny. He rose up and started to suck small bruises onto my neck, making me moan. He slid my underwear to the side and ran his finger through my slick.

He pressed his middle finger inside of me, then rubbed my clit with his thumb. He started to curl his finger inside of me, then added his pointer finger as well to add to the pleasure. I bit my lip, hoping for it to muffle my moans. 

He leaned down and started to lick through my heat, slowly. Making sure that I felt every second of it. I rolled my eyes back in bliss. "F-fuck~" I moaned. "God yo-your f-fucking hands-~" I stuttered, he just smiled, planning. He took his thumb off my clit and started to massage, and lick it with his tongue. 

I moaned, loud. Biting my lip wouldn't do anything at this point. This man was just simply too good. I came, no warning. Oh my fucking god that was quick. He pulled his fingers out and licked them, he then pulled my underwear back on me.

"Gamer fingers." He said, removing his shirt and flopping down next to me, "I- I'm never having sex with you again." I rolled over, my back now facing him. "Wait- no, I'm sorry-" He wrapped his arm around my waist, I started to push at it trying to get it off of me.

"I don't want to hear it, get your gamer finger-self out of here." I tried clawing at his arms with my bitten nails, doing no effect on him. He just squeezed my torso harder, "Clay- Imagine saying you have gamer fingers after fucking somebody." I scooted down and under his arms, now free of his grasp.

His eyes furrowed, it looked as if he were mad. "Fine then." He rolled over and made a 'hmph' noise, "You can go sleep with Sapnap, he sucks so he doesn't have gamer fingers." You could practically hear him rolling his eyes, "I guess I will then." I stood up and walked to the door, I twisted the doorknob, and as expected he picked me up by my waist and brought me back to the bed with him.

He laid down on top of me, preventing any movement from my lower half, he hugged my waist and shoved his face into my stomach. I gave up and just played with his hair. He closed his eyes.

"Awh, is the baby going to sleep?" I asked, laughing. "My stamina ran out." He tilted his head a bit to look at me, at this point he was putting out small moans from me simply messing with his hair, found a soft spot.

A/N
SO UH IM SORRY FOR THE REALLY LONG TIME BEFORE AN UPDATE- SO IM GETTING A BIT UNMOTIVATED WITH THIS BOOK AND IT MIGHT END SOON--- IM SORRY-- BUT THERE WILL STILL BE ATLEAST 3 MORE CHAPTERS, ALSO SORRY THAT THIS CHAP IS SHORTER THAN USUAL
anyways i was high and an 8D song came on dude i was tripping dude wtf ASHDJK
MY FUCKING FRIEND FOUND MY WATTPAD #GoAwayNyxCult