𝐁𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 | 𝟏𝟒

It is almost Thanksgiving, well it's the week before. This means, Sapnap is coming over. We already prepared the guest room for him, and set up a small area for him to stream if he'd like.

Y/nzilla
Are you at the airport?

Sapnap
Yep it says in about 5 minutes I have to board my plane

Y/nzilla
its like 2 and a half hours right?

Sapnap
thats how long it took last time

Y/nzilla
Hope to see you soon :) I gotta get some things ready for you just to come bulldoze it over, but bye bye for now. Im so excited for cleaning

Sapnap
Why are you cleaning you know my house is way worse than yours

Y/nzilla
idc im still gonna do it, im gonna act like youre gonna recognise it

Sapnap
Im sure i will
and im stealing patches when im there

Y/nzilla
gotta get through big d first he likes patches more than me

Sapnap
idk dude hes pretty obsessive of you

Y/nzilla
we should ask him when you get here

Sapnap
We should
Anyways, I have to board the plane now, bye bye stupid

Y/nzilla
Cya soon :)

I ran upstairs to wake up Clay, for some reason he was still asleep at 1 in the afternoon he was probably editing last night. "Wake up, Clay." I flopped ontop of him and kissed him. "Im up." He lazily said, due to just waking up.

He pulled my face and kissed me again, "No, Clay. Sapnap is going to be here in about 3 hours. We have to clean." I sat upon him, sadly it was an oddly sexual position that caused Clay to blush, "Y-you act like his house doesn't look like an elephant just ran through it." He pushed me off, avoiding that since I said not to.

"What do you want me to clean?" He asked as he went to get some clothes to change, he didn't have a shirt on. Fuck he was so hot, how can somebody even look that hot? He looks so fucking hot when he's above me."Look's like you were thinking a bit more than I was, what're you thinking about, y/n?" He said in a seductive tone.

He leaned into my neck, kissing it. "N-nothing." I leaned my head to allow more space. "Oh, really?" He moved back, "Then I guess it's fine, right?" He teased. I gulped, not wanting to admit that I was thinking about him on top of me. He pulled over his shirt, pulled down his shorts, and put on some sweatpants. He started to walk out of the room.

I was a bit disappointed with myself but knew what I was going to do. He was doing the dishes, I walked in front of him and hugged him, acting as if I knew nothing was about to happen, he hugged me back and kissed the top of my head. "I love you." I smirked into his torso, "I love you too." He said.

I slowly put my hand up to his shirt, feeling his abs. I then pulled it back down and palmed him, he grunted a bit. I pulled down his pants, to already see a large bulge. I continued to palm him, teasing him. "Don't tease me, y/n." He said, lowly.

I pulled down his boxers, again meeting his cock. I licked his tip, he seemed to be done with the teasing and pushed my head onto his cock, I bobbed my head with his small thrusts. "Fuck, y/n." His head fell on his shoulders.

I used my hand to fill the rest of the area that I couldn't reach with my mouth, "Y'know, we can't do this when Sapnap is here, you can't touch me for a whole 2 weeks." I took my head off, then put it back on. "Oh, I'll find a way." He grabbed a handful of my hair, he pushed it, I gagged.

His cock started to twitch, I hallowed my cheeks and his cum burst into my mouth. I swallowed what I could and he used his thumb to pick up what dripped out of my mouth and shoved it back in making me suck his thumb.