𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 | 𝟐𝟐

Sorry for lying to you guys abt me discontinuing it lmfao, however. This will be the last chapter.

it took me 9 months to finish this chapter, because of how unmotivated I was for it, and overall how I just fell out of the fandom, but i felt bad about leaving a book discontinued.

Hope you enjoy. :)

-------------------------------------------------

Nancy and Claire have gone home, and the three of us; me, clay, and nick were all just laying around, not being productive at all. Well, it's not like there was even anything to be productive with. 

"So uhm," Nick started, "There's this girl, that I uh, met." I changed my focus onto what he was saying. "Yeah?" I asked him, feeling like a proud mother almost.

"Yeah," He nervously laughed, "Can she come over? We won't do anything- We'll just talk out here-" He got interrupted, "She can come over, I don't care what the fuck you guys do-"

"Just don't be a dumbass." Clay stated.

It's pretty obvious what he's meaning by that, to not be a dumbass and if they do happen to do anything, to just use common sense.

"What's her name?" I asked, "Alex." Sapnap responded, "What does she look like?" I continued to ask him questions about her. "She has blonde, almost brown hair, brown eyes, she seems maybe a bit taller than you."

"I have a picture if you'd like to see it." He offered. "Sure." He pulled out his phone and walked over to us tapping on a couple of things before bringing up her Instagram, leaning the phone down to show us.

Clay just looked, as curious as I am about the girl that Nick has found. "She's pretty." I chewed the inside of my bottom lip, "Mhm," Nick said, agreeing. Clay, saying nothing.

"When's she gonna come over?" I asked, "Well, whenever you guys are okay with it." He responded, looking at Clay, knowing that he would be the one to answer.

"Whenever you want her over." Clay said, "Is tomorrow okay?" He asked, "Mhm." Clay responded. Then got up and walked to the bedroom. "Well, hopefully, she's not a bitch." I shrugged.

I then walked into my bedroom to see Clay opening up Minecraft. I did a breathy laugh and sat on the bed, looking over at it. He turned around his chair, now looking at me.

"Come here," He used his hand to motion me over to him. I stood up and walked over to him, "Don't be an idiot," He huffed, looking at me. "I don't know what you're referring to."

He grabbed my waist and turned me around, sitting me on his lap. "Been a while since I've played Minecraft." He clicked onto Hypixel, "Been too occupied with your needy self."

My breath hitched at the statement, Y/n, stop, he didn't even do anything you horny fuck.

He laughed, then right-clicked on the compass and clicked onto the bed. Then putting on a nick-hider, sprinting to the 'Solo' person and clicking onto them. Being teleported to a small lobby type area high above the map.

<Y09mcc> dream stan

I saw the chat and laughed, putting my hand over my mouth. "Hm?" He asked me, sprinting around the four sides in the lobby. "Look at the- look at chat-" I continued laughing. And he let out a small laugh then typed something back.