𝐒𝐎 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐅 𝐖𝐄? | 𝟏𝟑

I woke up today, and to my surprise, Clay wasn't awake yet. Patches was laying on top of him while I laid toward him. I tried to get out of bed without waking up Clay but failed, he woke up a bit and yanked me back down by my waist. "Don't leave me yettt." He groaned closing his eyes again. 

"But, Clay it's time to wake up." I tried escaping his arm, "You aren't getting away, I'm just too strong." He landed a kiss on my neck. "It's too early for that don't try." I pushed his head away, "But it'll wake me up. And that would be a great way to wake up." I felt him smiling into my neck.

"Clay..." I turned around now facing him. Patches got up and ran out of the room. Clay smashed his lips against mine, forcing a kiss onto me. I didn't pull away, I guess this was happening.

He thrusted a bit into my cunt area, I felt his hard member. He groaned a bit at the contact, his dick was more than likely straining against the fabric of his underwear and shorts. I started to palm him, rubbing my thighs together from the stickiness of my own arousal.

He groaned at my contact, then ripping down my underwear, and feeling me. "Fuck----- You're so wet for me already and I haven't even touched you." He teased me, I whimpered. He slid his fingers down my cunt, adding a bit of pressure once he reached the clit.

He got onto his knees, so did I. He used my throat to push me down, then aggressively fingering me with two fingers, "Fuck, your cunt is so fucking tight for me." He started kissing my sweet spot on my collar bone.

He pulled down his boxers and teased my pussy with his cock before slamming himself into me. He went slow at first, allowing my body to adjust to his size. He started speeding up his thrusts, I missed him so much, I was already so close to cumming.

  It had only been 3 minutes that he'd been inside of me, and his thrusts were getting sloppy too. "Fuck, y/n I missed you so much."  Clay started to bite my shoulder, I moaned at it. "I love you." I told Clay. "I love you too, I love you so much." Me kissed the spot on my shoulder that he had previously bit. I came first, which triggered him to cum. He flopped down next to me.

"I love you." Clay kissed my hand.  "I love you too." I let out a breathy laugh. "Want something for breakfast?" He asked, casually. "Yes, Clay." I sat up, searching for his shirt to wear. Damn, it was on the ground. "Clay, could you get me a shirt and some boxers?" I asked. 

Boxers were more comfortable after sex, they weren't really up there, they were like shorts. He stood up and walked over to the dresser, pulling out one of his shirts, and boxers. I looked at the shirt and it was his merch, I laughed and slid it on over my head. 

I put on my boxers, and surprisingly, I was able to walk but with slight difficulty. Clay was already downstairs, cooking something for breakfast. It was the usual, eggs with sausage and an english muffin. "What'd you and Karl do before you streamed?" He asked, "We just went to this old forest we would hang out at when we were younger." I replied.

"Wan't do to a lore stream today? So I can get out of the prison." He asked, "Sure! That sound's fun. But where will we even go when you escape?" I questioned, "That's your job. Since you aren't stuck in there. I need you to make a hidden base, and I mean hidden like probably thousands of blocks away, but have a nether portal a few hundred blocks away from Dream SMP." He said.

"We can make the portal underground to avoid people finding it." I implied.  "I can get the Dream SMP 'god' to give you a few command blocks for the entrance of the new base." He questioned, "Sure, but we need Sam to help with that I'm too stupid for command blocks." I said.

"Sound's like a plan." He smiled toward me, finishing the plating. He leaned over the kitchen island and gave me my plate, "It look's good, thank you, Clay." I smiled upward at him. I ate my food and brought it to the sink. He cleaned the dishes and we walked into his room, where his PC setup was.

"So, George wanted to record a video today and wanted to know if you wanted to be in it?" He asked, "Sound's fun, will Nick be there?" I questioned back, "Yea, it'll be George, obviously, Sapnap, Me, and if you want to, you." He looked over at me as he turned on his PC's.

"Mk, well the video is basically us trying to make him laugh before he finishes the game." He turned his chair, I walked over and sat on his lap. "Do you want me to get on the game? Or just be in the discord call?" I asked, "Well being in the game would make it easier, I think us two alone could probably make him fail." He rubbed my thigh gently.

"Alright, well I'm gonna go to my room now, bye bye." I stood up and walked to my room. I turned on my PC's and navigated to discord.  I texted him.

Y/nzilla
Im ready my minecraft is loaded too, give me the IP for the server

Dream
Mk, the IP is xxxxxxxxx

Dream added Y/nzilla to We fuck + Sapnap
Y/n changed the channel name: We fuck + Sapnap and George

I joined the call, I could already hear Dream wheezing from the other room. "Howdy hookers." Were my first words in the call, Clay, wheezing in the background. "Why're you laughing-" I asked, I'm pretty sure it was because of the name but if not I wanted to know.

"T-the name!" He struggled between words, "You changed it as soon as you got in the group chat!" He laughed again, "Well I mean, it's true." I opened my Minecraft Launcher and pressed play. "Come again?" Sapnap asked, "Oh, Hi Sapnap." I entered the IP into 'add server'. "Hi, y/n. How are you?" He asked, "Well I was good before I knew you were here already." I spat back.

"What the fuck did I do to you?" Sapnap questioned, "I don't know, just felt like you deserved it." I could hear George let out a small huff. "Mk, I'm here. Tell me when you start recording." I told. "I'm recording." George's character started to around. He went to gather some wood.

I broke the wood just before he did, so he didn't gain any logs. "What the hell!" George's accent came through more than usual, "Why are you already mad, we haven't even done anything yet." I held back my laughter, "You're breaking the logs!" He screamed, "No I'm not." I mocked. 

I went to find Dream, I crouched in front of his character and moved my mouse to look up then back to his character's legs, to make it look like I was sucking his character. "Green blob is big, boutta gag." Clay made his character's head look up,  he got out some white dye and threw it out his inventory. 

"I am going to choose to ignore the both of you." George started running the opposite way. Sapnap plopped down a crafting table and stood on it in front of George, "Oh my god, Sapnap!" He started running to his left. We got a picture to place.

(insert sexual picture of DNF bc wattpad said no)

"What the fuck!" George quickly turned his character away from it, I burst out laughing. "I'm going to have to edit that out!" George scolded, "Okay but imagine that but with y/n instead." Sapnap started to laugh,  Dream and I became quiet.

Sapnap's character stopped moving, I assumed that he was finding a picture. 

He started placing a 20 x 20 item frame and block wall, he placed the image. Good lord, Sapnap why. "Sapnap! What the fuck!" I covered my face, "I forgot I fucking did that, damnit!" I laughed a bit, Dream was still quiet. "Next thing you know you just hear a groaning coming from Dreams mic." George implied, staying as far away from the image wall as possible.

"Be right back." He muted and got up from his chair. My door opened, Dream popped up,  He got close to my mic, "Penis." He said with a monotone voice, he walked back to his room and unmuted, "Alright I'm back." you could hear him adjusting his chair back in place. 

"penis" I mocked, we continued trying to make him laugh, and failing. He made it to the end portal, and I hate my friends feeling success. As he was about to place the last eye of ender, I broke a block of the portal. "Sucks to suck." and we just laughed after that, ending the recording.

"That was fun." I closed Minecraft, "And, George, if you keep that part of the video in, blur it as much as possible." I stressed, "I was going to anyway, I don't want to get taken down." I could hear him roll his eyes.

IM REALLY SORRY THAT IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE, AND THAT ITS A SHORT-ER CHAPTER IM SORRY