♡28♡

Sam

I bounce my leg nervously not wanting to go up to the front and present the project me and Aryia did "baby calm down" Colby says putting his hand on my thigh but it doesn't help "hey, look at me" he says so I look over at him "you have nothing to be scared of" he says squeezing my thigh gently "I'm nervous too baby, but we'll be okay, there's nothing to worry about" he says gently "b-but what if-if they judge me-me?" I ask he sighs gently and cups my cheek "no one's gonna judge you baby" he says caressing my cheek "you'll do great, I promise no one will judge, if they do I'll take care of it" I nod slowly and he presses a kiss to a my forehead "Sam and Aryia your next" the teacher announces and I look at Colby with a scared look "it's okay baby" he says pecking my lips after "you'll do great, just look at me if you need to" I nod "o-okay" I stutter he hums pecking my lips one last time before I get up and go to the front of the classroom. I let out a shakey breath and read the first slide Aryia doing the next and so on. We finish and everyone claps "very good" the teacher says "any questions?" he asks after and my heart starts to race "deep breaths" Colby mouths again and I take one "you may sit" he says and I quickly go to the back where my seat is "you did great baby" Colby says rubbing my back "I kept stuttering" I pout he hums "your stutters cute baby" he says and I pout he chuckles pecking my lips "Colby and Shea your next" the teacher says and he groans I giggle and peck his lips he smiles "since you did a good job I have something to give you when we get home" he says in my ear before standing up "what is it!?" I ask exciedly "you'll see" he says winking at me before walking up to the front leaving me a blushing mess getting an idea of what it is he's gonna give me.

Soon the bell rings and we all get up and leave the classroom "I can't wait to go home" Colby says grabbing my hand I giggle looking up at him and he's looking at me with a smirk on his face "oooo can we come over!?" Devyn asks "no" Colby says I giggle "maybe" I say after and Colby squeezes my hand "yay!" she cheers I smile softly and Devyn and Corey go their separate ways and the rest of us go into history- our last class of the day. Me and Colby sit in the back and he puts his hand in my thigh "why'd you do that?" he asks I giggle looking at him "why not?" I ask acting clueless "cause I'm giving you something" he says moving his hand to my inner thigh "okay?" I say acting confused "you can just give it to me while they're there, or before they come" I shrug and he lets out a low growl gripping my thigh "I don't see the problem Colbs" I say moving his hand holding it instead since it was kinda turning me on and he looks at me scanning my face I smile pecking his lips "fine" he mumbles putting his hand back on my thigh I hum and pay attention to the teacher.

- Colbys house -

We head inside and go upstairs to his room. I take off my shoes and put down my backpack "I'm going to the bathroom" he says I nod go to his bed and lay on my back going on my phone. I hear the door lock and I furrow my brows and look over seeing Colby "what are you doing?" I ask with a small giggle "nothing baby" I hum and put my phone down opening my arms "cuddle!" I say he smiles coming over and lays down with his head on my stomach I giggle and wrap my legs around his torso running my fingers through his hair. He slips his hand up my shirt resting it on my hip rubbing it gently "I wanna be the little one" I whine he chuckles and looks up at me "pleasee" I beg he hums "of course baby" I smiles and he moves beside me and I cuddle into his side laying my head on his chest and my leg over his waist "better?" he asks wrapping his arms around me "yep" I say snuggling closer to him he hums and turns on netflix putting on a show.
I giggle when I feel him put his hands on my butt. He slides his hands up my skirt squeezing my butt "Colbs" I giggle looking up at him "yes?" he says looking at me his eyes full of lust "what are you doing?" I ask but he doesn't answer and slips both his hands down my panties "Colbs no!" I squeal he hums and pulls me on top of him "why not?" he asks pecking my lips "because" I say "cause why?" he asks snapping my panties against my skin making a squeak escape my lips "hm?" he hums pecking my lips again "because our friends are coming over" he hums "then we'll make it quick" he says sliding my panties past my butt "Colbs I'm serious" I say "mhm, I am too" I whine "we can't" he raises his brows "I don't wanna be sore tomorrow" he hums "I won't go hard" I pout "I don't wanna" he sighs "fine" he says putting my panties back over my butt "we won't be able to finish Colbs" he chuckles pecking my lips "I won't make you if you don't want to baby" I pout "but I want to" "you just said you didn't" he says with furrowed brows I whine frustratedly "I do" he hums a smirk growing on his face "but what if they come?" I ask as he starts to pull off my panties again "they won't" he says sliding them all the way down my legs tossing them on the floor "bu-" he smashes his lips against mine and I melt into it and it turns into a heated make out. He pulls away and I go to get off of him but he doesn't let me "ah, ah, ah" he says and I furrow my brows confused he kisses me softly "I'm gonna eat you out babyboy" he says kissing me again and I get more hard thinking about it. He pulls away from the kiss slowly and taps my leg "get on your knees" I nod and get on my knees over his face my hands on the wall giving me more balance and he places his hands on my hips licking his lips biting it after "please Colby" I whine he hums spreading my legs more.