♡30♡

Sam

I whine when I get shaken awake "c'mon baby, we're at the airport" I hear Colby say I scrunch my face a whiney hum coming out making him chuckle. My eyes flutter open and I look out the window to see that the car is still moving and I pout looking up at Colby with tired eyes "liar" he chuckles "we are, I woke you up now cause you'd take long to wake up and we'd miss the plane" he says and I furrow my brows and look over my shoulder to the front seeing the airport close "oh" he chuckles "I just woke up too" he says after I nod looking over at him and he moves a strand of hair out of my face pecking my lips making me smile "okay kiddos get out we're here" his dad says as he parks the car I giggle and open up the door bringing my other foot over Colbys lap getting out stretching before we have to get onto the plane "careful" Colby says wrapping his arms around my waist pushing my skirt down as it's going up from the wind I giggle "it barely went up" I say looking back at him "but it could've" I giggle pecking his lips and getting out of his hold "it's fine, c'mon let's grab our bags" he hums and we go to the trunk grabbing our suitcases Colby grabbing his backpack as well "ready?" his mom asks and Colby looks at me and I nod "yeah" he says "let's go" she says and I grab Colbys hand as he starts walking he smiles squeezing my hand and we continue walking to the large building.
We get inside and walk towards the bag check in "you guys go through that one and we'll go through this one and we'll meet up after" his dad says "okay, sounds good" Colby says leading me to the one near us. We get there and I place my suitcase on the belt and it goes through the machine and gets to the other side and the workers look through it and I walk through the metal detector and it doesn't go off and I wait at the other end for Colby. The alarm goes off when Colby's backpack goes through and I furrow my brows and Colby goes over when the guy opens it "sir you cant-" he starts but Colby shushes him and talks to him with a hushed voice I furrow my brows "what's going on?" his dad asks when they come over I shrug "the thing went off when his bag went through" I say and they nod "please" Colby begs and the guy sighs zipping up the bag "go on" "thank you" he says putting it on and grabbing his suitcase "okay, I'm ready" he says grabbing my hand squeezing it "what was that about?" I ask as we start walking he shrugs "something in it, he was going to take it since it can't be on the plane but it's nothing dangerous" he says I furrow my brows "obviously it is if he was going to take it" I say and he shakes his head "ticket?" the lady asks when we approach the way to the plane and his parents hand her the tickets "you may go" she says handing us each a ticket with our seat numbers "damn, first class" Colby says as we walk down the hallway "yes, your aunt paid for them" his mom says "how did Sam get one? I thought there wasn't enough" he says "because she knew you were dating someone so got an extra one just in case, but we weren't going to let him go because his mother had called us telling us she didn't want him going" she explains "and we're hoping you talked to her prior" his dad adds "we did" I say "she agreed" Colby adds "really?" he asks with raised eyebrows surprised about it "well... sort of, my dad isn't as strict and told us I could go, and Colby convinced her by saying we were sharing a room with you guys" I say and they laugh lightly and we make it to the plane and get on.

We get to the first class area very few people here "behave" his dad says when they sit down in the front row where their seat is Colby hums "over there" Colby says pointing to the far right and I go over and we put our suitcases up at the top compartment and sit down. I bounce my leg fiddling with the hem of my skirt "it's okay" Colby says placing his hand on my knee and I look up at him with tears in my eyes not liking when the plane takes off "oh baby" he frowns wrapping his arm around me pulling me into his side after pulling up the arm rest "we're going to be okay, we'll be just fine" he says and then the flight attendant speaks through the intercoms saying the procedure of taking off "put your seatbelt on" Colby says pulling away and I whine "you'll be okay" he says putting his on and I put mine on. Soon the plane starts taking off and Colby grabs my hand squeezing it. Soon enough we're done taking off and flying smoothly and we take off our seatbelts "wanna watch a movie?" Colby asks grabbing his laptop out of his backpack I nod and he pulls out the small table and puts his laptop there going on netflix. He grabs earbuds and plugs them in putting the right one in giving me the left one and I put it in "what do you want to watch?" he asks I shrug "you choose" he hums and chooses a movie. I sigh softly and lay my head on his shoulder grabbing his hand interlocking our fingers.