♡1♡

Sam

I walk through the school doors taking a small breath "hey Sam!" Jake says coming to me walking by my side "hi" I smile walking to my locker. "Sam" Jake says teasingly "what Jake?" I say unlocking my locker "Colby's coming" he says nudging me with a wink and my eyes go wide "yes I know about your little crush" he chuckles "ooo sammy's got a crush" Colby says teasingly walking up to us "so, who is it?" he asks "oh n-no one" I stutter a blush creeping to my cheeks "oh c'mon just tell me" I sigh closing my locker "yeah Sam, tell him" Jake says and I elbow him in the side making him wince "I'll just go by Tara" he chuckles walking away I sigh and look at Colby "please" he gives me big eyes making me giggle a little "no Colby" "so you do have one" he huffs "no" I stutter he huffs "your gonna tell me sooner or later" I sigh and walk away "wait!" he calls catching up to me "is it him?" he asks pointing to a random guy with dirty blonde hair "no, Colby I don't have a crush" he scoffs "you do, I can tell your lying" "well I'm not lying" he sighs and we keep walking to class.
I sit down in a chair in the back and Colby follows sitting in the one next to me "just tell me who" he begs "I don't have one" "look me in the eyes and tell me you don't then" I shake my head "do it or your lying, you haven't looked at me once for a while now" "and?" "Sam, you don't look at the person when your lying, so if you don't have a crush look me in the eyes and tell me" I look at him "I don't have a crush" he chuckles shaking his head "the eyes not the chest Sam" I shake my head looking away from him. He grabs my chin turning my head to him making me look at him and we lock eyes making me blush "say it" "I don't- I-i- do- i-" I stutter "I-i" he chuckles letting my chin go "now, are they in this class?" I sigh and look around the room pretending to look for someone "yeah" I mumble leaning back in my seat "just tell me who" he begs "no" he huffs and we listen to the lesson.

-

"Sam!" I look over to see Jake and Corey coming over I sigh softly putting my things away closing my locker "hey" I say as they get here "hey, so how is it with Colby?" Jake asks and I roll my eyes "I wanna know how Colby doesn't notice you like him it's so obvious" Corey says "you know too!?" I ask "yeah" he laughs I huff making them laugh and we walk to lunch getting our food.
We sit at the table after getting our food and Tara is here already "hi guys!" She says with a smile "hey" we say back Jake kissing the side of her head "ok Sam," Colby says sitting next to me with his food and he pulls out a slip of paper from his pocket "what?" I ask with a sigh he moves his tray out of the way putting the paper down "who out of these people do you like, because you said they were in every one of your classes and these are the people that were" he says and everyone laughs "are you finding out his crush?" Tara asks "yeah" "how do you not know?" "wait- do you all know" he asks and they all nod "Sam! Just tell me!" I shake my head and Tara takes the paper "ok well you can already get rid of Gabi, Hannah, and Lauren" she says giving it back "oh, yeah" he says crossing them out "so that leaves Jay, Aaron, and Tyler" he says "now you wait for the next classes to see if their in it" Tara says and he nods "are you missing anyone?" Jake asks "no" "how do you know?" Corey asks "I have the same classes as him" "you sure your not?" "Well I guess there's me but-" he makes a knowing face and I sigh "what do you mean," Jake says copying the face "that be a little.. wierd don't you think?" I sigh zoning out. "Sam!" I jump "w-what?" I look up "who's in the last classes?" he asks glancing at me and back at the paper "I dunno" I mumble and be groans "just tell me" he begs looking at me "why does it matter not like they'd like me back anyway" I mumble "Sam stop it" Jake says I sigh "Aarons the only one" I say getting up and leaving.

I get to my locker and I grab my backpack closing the locker and going in my backpack grabbing my keys "Sam! Where are you going?" I look up to see all three of them I sigh putting my backpack on "home" "your not- mad that I found out are you?" Colby asks with guilt in his eyes I sigh "I'll see you guys tomorrow" they nod and I walk away. "Sam!" I sigh and turn around "what?" I say completely over the day "I'm sorry, can I come over later" I shake my head he sighs "please I feel bad let me do something to make it up" I sigh "please" "Colby you've done enough let him go home" Jake says "but- ok bye" he sighs looking down and I leave the school going out to my car.
I get home going straight up to my room. I take off my shoes and get in bed and I start crying soon crying myself to sleep.

-

woo first chapter!
I hope you like it so far