♡33♡

Sam

"Wait so you guys are dating?" I hear Alex ask as I walk into the living room after I help clean up the kitchen "yeah bud, we are" Colby says grabbing my waist and pulling me down so I'm sitting in his lap I giggle and move off his lap sitting next to him, he wraps his arms around my waist holding me close and he presses a kiss to my cheek I smile laying my head on his shoulder "so your gay?" another boy- Chase asks "I thought it was wrong to date the same gender" a girl- Kendall says I frown looking up at Colby "alright gather around" he says and they all sit infront of us on the floor and they all ask questions knowing what he's going to talk about "okay, okay shush, I'll speak first and if I didn't cover everything ask, okay?" he says and they all agree. Colby moves so he's not wrapped around me anymore and starts talking "so first, I'm not gay, I'm bi, which means you like both boys and girls, and Sam, he's gay, only likes guys.. now there's more sexualities besides those ones but I won't get into them" he explains and they all nod and look at me making me furrow my brows "they want you to say something now" Colby says grabbing my hand "oh um.. it-its not wrong to date the same gender, other people believe in different things but you can't help who you fall in love with" I say not really knowing what to say and Colby hums squeezing my hand gently continuing to talk.
Soon he finishes explaining everything "anything else?" he asks and they all say no "alright-" "wait! why does he wear girl clothes?" Alex asks pointing at me and they all agree wondering the same thing "I dunno.. I'm more comfortable in them" I say and they all nod then it goes silent "okay.. uh we-" Colby starts but gets cut off "that's so cool! I wanna be gay too!!" Alex exclaims jumping up everyone agreeing with him making me and Colby laugh "okay, okay time for you kiddos to settle down now" Colby's uncle says as he walks in "daddy can I be gay too!?" Alex squeals and he chuckles picking him up "that's up to you buddy, but wait till your older to figure that out your only six" he says ruffling his hair "but I wanna be like Colby" he whines "Sam, Colby, c'mon we're going back to the hotel" his mom says walking in "okay, we'll be there in a minute" Colby says and she nods "don't take too long" his dad says as they walk away "go get your shoes on baby" he says patting my knee "okay" I say as I get up and I go grab my shoes.

I go back to the living room to see Colby now laying on the floor with the kids on top of him "don't go!" they all yell as he tries getting up "I'll see you guys in a few days" he chuckles standing up fully "c'mon Kendall we're going home" her mom says "awh okay" she pouts letting go of Colby and running over to her. I hear a car honk outside "Colbs c'mon we gotta go" I say knowing that was his parents "okay, okay" he says walking over "noo!!" they all yell "I'll see you guys later, I promise but I have to go" he says "okay bye" that all say in unison I giggle and grab Colby's hand "c'mon" I say leading him away.
We get to the door after saying goodbye to everyone and I open the door "don't go!" "Alex" Colby chuckles I giggle as I look down at him seeing him clinging onto his leg "bud, you gotta let go" he says but he whines "Alex let go of me" he chuckles "nooo" he whines "alright buddy let him go" his dad says as he comes over "noooo" he whines as he pries him off of his leg "I'll see you in a few days bud I promise" Colby says ruffling his hair and he giggles a little "alright, see you guys later" he says and we nod saying our goodbyes before leaving the house and getting into the car.

- back at the hotel -

"Goodnight boys" his mom says as they go into their hotel room "goodnight" we say in unison and she closes the door as we walk away going to our room.
We get in our room and we take off our shoes "I'm gonna change" I say going over to my suitcase "mhm, I'm going to the bathroom" he hums I nod pulling out a set of pajamas. I strip down to my panties and slip on my pajamas, as I put on my shirt arms wrap around me "I'm so proud of you" Colby says pressing a kiss to my bare shoulder as I'm wearing a tank top I smile "for what?" I ask "talking and getting to know my family" I hum "they're nice" I say he hums "I'm glad they like me" I say after "why wouldn't they? your amazing" I giggle blushing slightly "I just didn't think they would" I mumble "again, you're amazing" he says kissing my shoulder gently "beautiful" he says kissing my shoulder again but further up "funny" he kisses me again "talented, kind" he says kissing me again "so, so, beautiful" he says kissing further up each time in between the words I blush deeply leaning back into him "so fucking beautiful" he whispers in my ear biting it after making me gasp he hums gripping my hips biting my neck "ah~" I moan softly and he starts sucking there making a hickey. He sucks harder "Colbs" I gasp closing my eyes my mouth falling agape he hums gripping my hips tight "oh~" I moan as he starts slowly grinding against me feeling his boner against my hole. He bites my neck again still sucking in that one spot making me wince slightly probably drawing blood "fuck" I gasp dropping my head back against him he hums sucking even harder "oh Colby~" I moan my eyes rolling back. I moan feeling his boner grow harder against my hole "shit" I gasp when he bites my neck hard. He slides his hands up roaming them around my body slowly. I grab his hands gently and guide them down my body he groans biting my neck "ah!" I gasp dropping my hands from his and he continues lowering his hands down slowly. I bring my hand up and tangle my fingers in his hair as he slips his hand down my shorts and panties "mph~" I moan pulling his hair making him groan. He wraps his fingers around my dick making me gasp my mouth falling agape, he slowly starts pumping me wrapping his other arm around me holding me close as he starts grinding against me "fuck" I breathe out gripping his hair. He starts to breathe hard running out of breath from sucking on my neck for so long and he slowly pulls away nibbling gently making me gasp "so fucking beautiful" he pants kissing my neck gently where he probably left a big dark hickey "fuck Colby" I breathe pushing my body against his letting out a soft moan "m your noises are so fucking beautiful babyboy" he groans bringing his hand that was previously wrapped around my waist wrapping his hand around my neck stopping his hip movements now only pumping me slowly "Colbs" I gasp grabbing onto his wrist "what babyboy?" he asks kissing down the side of my face "i-" my mouth drops open as he thumbs my slit moans falling out of my mouth freely "you what? use your words babyboy" he says huskily making my knees go weak, collapsing in his hold but he tightens his grip on my neck keeping me up and I let out a throaty moan rolling my eyes to the back of my head "goddamn.." he groans into my ear. I bite my lip closing my eyes "i-i-" I stutter gasping for air "hm?" he hums loosening his grip on my neck allowing me to get air before tightening it again "tell me what you want babyboy.. use your words" he says littering soft kisses along my neck "i-i need you.. pl-please" I pant he hums nibbling on my neck "please!" I exclaim pushing my ass against him he groans choking me harder making me moan "m, so needy babyboy" I bite my lip as he starts pumping me faster "so, so needy" he whispers "i- mm" I moan "y-" "please... n-need you now-now" I cut him off making him growl tightening his grip on my neck "you'll get me soon" I let out a throaty moan leaning back into him.